BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesShaklee
CINCH ENERGY TEA MIX - POMEGRANATE FLAVORED

CINCH® ENERGY TEA MIX - POMEGRANATE FLAVORED

by Shaklee

CINCH® ENERGY TEA MIX - POMEGRANATE FLAVORED

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CINCH® ENERGY TEA MIX - POMEGRANATE FLAVORED!
Annamarie L.
Mount Vernon
Another Shaklee product I always keep in stock! I love all things Shaklee and this is one of my favs! As mentioned in another review this is no longer "cinch" and now shaklee 180 instead. The taste is great and the energy is long lasting with no crash or jitters! And again as mentioned, mixing with Shaklee orange performance makes a great "Shaklee redbull" I usually drink 1 shaklee RedBull a day and I especially love that if my kids drinknit, I know it's 100%safe!Feel free to message me with any questions! :)
Amanda S.
Petoskey, MI
Tastes awful. Good energy. I honestly have a whole box that I couldn’t finish because I dislike it. I don’t recommend. The cost is also kind of high.
Lisa M.
Manhattan, IL
This drink is awesome! It’s delicious hot or cold so it’s great all year long! It’s also amazing with Shaklee’s orange hydration drink for a natural energy drink that keeps you pushing through even the toughest workouts or day!
Morgan M.
Port colborne , ON
These are super easy to use. Just open the packet and add to water and you're good to go. I use them in my favorite Starbucks cup with filtered water. They taste great!
Kr B.
This tea in cold water is great! Really get my energy, while with my children and in need of a boost of energy this product really catered that to me :)

Looking for your answer?