Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes

by Cina Nail Creations

Cina Selfies Self Adhesive Nail Art is the new way to express your personal style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes!
Robyn D.
Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes uploaded by Robyn D.
So I totally adore this self adhesive nail art, but applying clear polish over the crystal or pearls is unrealistic expectations. These are perfect for a one time party nails. But as long term decorations better get some glue or live with the facts. But I also love the variety of jewelry in the package. These are fabulous, wish they improved the glue to bond with wet clear polish. I will buy again.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes uploaded by Whitney H.
Purchased gel Sallys on sale! Going to try on a set tonight!! 100pcs for $4.99! I as well signed up for yearly membership $5, for 10% off every purchase.
KARIS Q.
Fremont, CA
Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes uploaded by KARIS Q.
Cina Nail Creations Cina Selfies #MetalStripes uploaded by KARIS Q.
These are really cute!! I got 2 packs #TribalLines and #ChevronLines. Their silver and gold. I haven't gotten to try then out yet but they look really cute on the package which drew me to them. The pictures they display on the package are really unique and creative so hopefully they come out as cute as the pictures.

Looking for your answer?