BY CIDERBOYS CIDER COMPANY

Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Apple Strawberry Hard Cider - PK. Come alive to crisp apple hard cider blended with the taste of fresh picked strawberries, soft and deep red, backed by refreshing sweetness and mouth watering goodness. This strawberry magic hard cider kicked up with a hint of Saturday night. We blend it a little differently around here. If you've never tried it get ready for confetti. Naturally gluten free. Ciderboys. Hard cider.5% alc./vol. see more...

Bryanna C.
I can’t say enough good things about ciderboys hard ciders. 🤤 i love the strawberry and the peach best!!! I first tried the peach flavor in a restaurant and the next day i went out searching for this in stores!
Emily Z.
Stafford
I am. Huge fan of ciders. Especially in the fall! I love Ciderboys Cider Company Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Apple Strawberry Hard Cider - PK, 12.0 OZ because if it’s flavor! It’s not to expensive. The only “con” is sometimes the strawberry flavor is too sweet after one or two. But I still love it
Sarah W.
Plymouth , WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE cider boys beer! Every kind I have tried is absolutely amazing. They’re not over sweet like some and they don’t give me heartburn like other hard ciders. I will always buy this when available.
Courtney M.
Lexington
I’m not beer drinker but i love having these on a nice summer day! It meets all my expectations and more. 10/10 recommend this drink. I love how it’ has the perfect amount of sweetness and not too much!
lauren b.
Lexington
Being a girl who’s not much on Bud Light or other domestics, this little bottle here gave me the opportunity to enjoy beer and fruity drink at the same time. It feels almost appropriate to have a beer after a long day with your kids.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
I tried the peach for the first time while on a girls weekend and it was delicious. Im not a big hard cider fan but this one is delicious. Now to try to find it near me so I can stock up.
Tracy K.
I tried this product on a whim and boy was I surprised! I am not a beer drinker and honestly thought I would not like Seiter. But I really really like this beverage. It is not too sweet for my taste anyway and is really refreshing on a hot day. I was able to buy this at my local target store and was surprised by this made locally in Wisconsin.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
This drink is soooo good!!! If you love cider beers this takes the cake. I’ve tried all of the flavors and they are all great but the strawberry is my favorite. I took away one star just because it’s so sweet that it’s almost too sweet, but that’s also what makes this so good.
Kimberly H.
Jeffersonville
A delightful, sweet twist on an already fantastic hard cider. This is probably my 3rd favorite of all their flavors... I don’t really know that I dislike ANY of their flavors!
Soupy M.
canada
This beer is great . I remember looking everywhere for a beer that had great taste and flavors . This ticked all the beers . I have bought beer before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland tasting . This continues to be my favorite beer . Whenever I drink this it is always great I would buy again .