BY CICATRICURE

Camila G.
This isn't the exact product I used. It wasn't in the search, but it was a Cicatricure product especially for stretch marks. It was recommended to be by a dermatologist in Argentina when I was living there for 2 years. I can get it here online and places that carry international products. It really does the trick, so long as you apply it generously every day like you're supposed to. It's also cheaper than many other brands I've seen here.
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love this productos because this lefts my skin so soft and pretty, I buy this a walmart and it was so efecttive, and this was kind expensive but so good! This is so gentle to my skin and this was an so good product and I will recommend this to a lot of my friends
Gabriela P.
ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really didn't think it would help but it did.i was starting to get some wrinkles and after two weeks i started to seem them fade away. the product its not expensive and you can find it in walgreens.
Teresa V.
Yo utilizo esta crema para las estrías hace poco y la verdad me ha estado ayudando mucho reduciendo mis estrías yo acabo de tener a mi bebe y la verdad tenia muy mal mi estomago pero gracias a la crema se están disminuyendo.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
If you've had any sort of IPL or laser treatment on your face, and can't find or afford Avene Cicalfate, buy this - it's great for post-treatment healing and skin protection.
Franciele C.
My mom started to use this cream because she saw her friend and couldn't believe how young was her skin. She started to use a two months ago and she loves it. I bough for me and definitely it is awesome.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
This is such a good cream for wrinkles like seriously! I bought it for my mom for her birthday and it worked wonderful she loved it!
Karen A.
Austin, TX
I know this is not for stretch marks but I used on my stomac after pregnancy and it works it helps visibly to remove stretch marks
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This stuff really works! my mom started using it and when I saw the results I had to get it for myself. definitely worth the money
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
I recommend this lotion is really good. Actually it works in my cases my scars vanished completely and even my acne marks.
Caroline L.
San Diego, CA
Does it helps on acne and stretch marks?
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've heard so many great things about cicatricure skin cream. is it effective?
maria R.
How could i get some samples?
Zoraida L.
Caguas, PR
Does it take away acne scars?