BY CICATRICURE

• How could i get some samples? 1 Answers
  • I've heard so many great things about cicatricure skin cream. is ...2 Answers
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This stuff really works! my mom started using it and when I saw the results I had to get it for myself. definitely worth the money
Franciele C.
My mom started to use this cream because she saw her friend and couldn't believe how young was her skin. She started to use a two months ago and she loves it. I bough for me and definitely it is awesome.
maria R.
: i really recommend this cream it has work for me graet it folk always my stretch Marcos in my belly
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
I recommend this lotion is really good. Actually it works in my cases my scars vanished completely and even my acne marks.
Gabriela P.
I really didn't think it would help but it did.i was starting to get some wrinkles and after two weeks i started to seem them fade away. the product its not expensive and you can find it in walgreens.
Anna N.
These work great i had use it before and it work. Also is very inexpensive can get it mostly any drugstore
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
If you've had any sort of IPL or laser treatment on your face, and can't find or afford Avene Cicalfate, buy this - it's great for post-treatment healing and skin protection.
Isabela V.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love this productos because this lefts my skin so soft and pretty, I buy this a walmart and it was so efecttive, and this was kind expensive but so good! This is so gentle to my skin and this was an so good product and I will recommend this to a lot of my friends
Teresa V.
Yo utilizo esta crema para las estrías hace poco y la verdad me ha estado ayudando mucho reduciendo mis estrías yo acabo de tener a mi bebe y la verdad tenia muy mal mi estomago pero gracias a la crema se están disminuyendo.
Caroline L.
San Diego, CA
Does it helps on acne and stretch marks?
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've heard so many great things about cicatricure skin cream. is it effective?
maria R.
How could i get some samples?
Zoraida L.
Caguas, PR
Does it take away acne scars?