Cicatricure Anti-Wrinkle Skin Cream uploaded by Micaela G.

BY CICATRICURE

Cicatricure Anti-wrinkle skin cream, makes new wrinkles and expression lines less visible while improving your skins elasticity. see more...

Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I had never heard of this miracle cream before, I got a bunch of things from my grandma's house a while back and I decided to try her wrinkle cream on my deep for head lines. I used it for 2 days and today on day 3 my forehead is almost as smooth as a baby's bottom! I can't believe it! I stare at my for head all day now like... Waiting for them to reappear, I swear ! My new holy grail! And I just read it helps with scaring and stretch marks ! I am going to Be a lifer of this product and company ! I will defiantly get to know more of their products! Thank you for this amazing cream that is so affordable !
Mary M.
Weston
Es la mejor crema antiarrugas que he probado, estaba muy escéptica al comprarla, atrás el uso diaria noté que desaparecieron tres pequeñas líneas que estaban saliendo en mi frente, desde entonces la uso y han pasado tres años!!!!
Gabriela S.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked it because i also try to use it in my tummy and it also helped my skin get lighter and when i used it for my face it helped it to keep it clean of any scars from the pimples and it didnt felt like it was too much in my face.
Cathy R.
Lakewood, C
This is a great product for my skin is very helpful and love how my skin looks and feels. Happy with it. I recommend it.
Rosa R.
Midland, TX
Great product! Does its job I recommend
I gave 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️
I recommend to my mom and she loves it also
Karen A.
Austin
I use thisone after my pregnancy for my stretch marks and it works my stretch mars are not to visible they are white now not dark and ugly it says that may also helps with scars and wrinkles so this cream is highly recommended
Ellen M.
Light texture, not oily and really efficient. I've been using before sleep and before my makeup and the results are amazing. My forehead defenitely looks way smoother.
Bianca a.
Me encanta cicatricure es un producto pensado para nosotras las mujeres que ya pasado los treinta tenemos algunas arrugas en nuestro rostros las lineas de expresión son parte de nosotras y que mejor que cicatricure para atenuar y eliminar algunas arrugas que son nuestro mayor problema.
Andrea G.
El paso , TX
Cicatecure es una excelente marca para el cuidado de arrugar, manchas y cicatrices y este es súper bueno cumple con su función

Walmart