Cicatricure Advanced Face Cream SPF 30 - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Valerie D.

BY CICATRICURE

Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles Visibly diminishes the appearance of wrinkles Nourishes skin, enhancing firmness and elasticity Protects skin from damaging UV rays 1-877-99 GENOM Made in USA see more...

Valerie D.
Anaheim
Cicatricure Advanced Face Cream with SPF 30 sunscreen is an excellent drugstore anti aging cream that helps reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Its great for all skin types.
Purnima D.
It is a good sunscreen and it did help me get rid of some of my dark acne spots. I usually wear it under my makeup and my skin has not broken out skin. My skin is getting better! Thank you for making this product.
Jade C.
Breinigsville , PA
Feels like a regular face cream, I am still waiting on seen son anti-aging results, but maybe with time and the use I hope to see it. Not fan of the scent.
jael A M.
Honestly it really helps such as wrinkles and scars to vanish there's other products from this brand and I highly recommend them
Shima S.
Mendoza
In my country Cicatricure is one of the most known companies in the market right now. I'm very happy with the texture of this product.I really like it