Cicada Healthcare Heroes Socks

by Cicada Socks

Cicada's Healthcare Heroes Sock is part of our 2020 Collection. A collection that documents today's history through premium quality socks. The heroes of 2020 are our healthcare workers. Nurses and doctors are putting themselves on the line to take care of the infected and save the rest of the world. The Healthcare Heroes Sock is made from a ultra soft organic cotton material and contains fine woven details of healthcare workers dressed as super heroes.

• Yellow Color
  • Includes 1 Pair of Organic Cotton Dress Socks

Is there a website for designs on socks?
Start your review of Cicada Healthcare Heroes Socks!
Beth L.
Bella Vista, AR
These are really cute! This is a good way to say thank you to real heroes. They look really comfortable too
Becky E.
Alma, AR
Oh they are cute! I know they make the short socks but who knew about the taller ones. Awesome and I know lots of people that would love them!
Amberlee C.
Chesapeake, VA
So cute, fun & festive. My guy has a love for socks and these were a fun welcome addition to his collection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...