BY CIBA VISION

Buy on kmart
Xinh N.
Overland Park, KS
I didn't discover Clear Care until a few years after I started wearing contacts. I wish I had known sooner, but it wasn't until after my eye was infected until my eye doctor suggested Clear Care for keeping my contacts clean. Ever since I have every had the issue ever again. This travel pack ensures my contacts will always stay clean and retains its moisture.
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
I use this contact lens cleaner/solution religiously. You will not believe the difference it makes compare to regular disinfectants! Just be careful to allot 6 full hours for the solution to fully convert the hydrogen peroxide or you'll end up with a lot of sting in your eye.
Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NJ
Personally, I like the peroxiclear solution better. This solution takes 6 hours to clean where as peroxiclear takes 4 hours. There have been a few times I've used clear care and it burned my eyes after being in the solution for 6+ hours. I've since gotten rid of it and switched back to peroxiclear. I tried!!
Miriah O.
Richfield, MN
I had terrible issues with my contacts staying moist until i swtiched to Clear Care! This is the best solution I have tried. While you have to be careful to not get the solution on your fingers or using your contacts before the recommended soak time, this is the best!
Braylen C.
Evansville, IN
JENEA R.
Mesa, AZ
Love ciba Eye care. I've used it for years. It's very effective and also not too pricey. I feel like it's worth it to pay a little more for a good quality product
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
I have heard all these great things about this product so I went out and bought it and I want to just say this product is amazing using it for the past seven months! I definitely recommend this product to anyone was contacts.I had terrible issues with my contacts staying moist until i swtiched to Clear Care!
Ellen T.
Sacramento, CA
The only solution I use for my contacts! I used to have a problem with my contacts being super dry and dirty but this has solved all my problems!
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
I love using this every now and then when my contacts need a deep clean. This solution really clears them up and makes them fresh again
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
This is the ONLY contact solution that doesn't irritate my eyes. This always keep my contacts nice an moist all day long.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
I have used this product for years If used as directed it gives contacts extra life
Solanyes F.
hello, they sent me a pre-poll but then I said this: Our super-scientific matchmaking expert has determined to esta That is not for you program. Hey! Do not sweat it though ... being Chosen for the pre-survey Means That You are the cream of the crop, the cherry on the sundae, a shooting star on a dark night ... well, you get the point. Thank you for taking the survey. We're sure the perfect program for you is just around the corner! Someone could help me or know why greetings :(