BY CIATÉ

A two-step innovative nail art kit to create sumptuous, velvet-coated nails. Leading the way in nail art innovation, the latest kit from cult British nail brand Ciaté® brings decadent luxury to your fingertips. Featuring luxurious crushed velvet, this kit was inspired by excessive layering of exuberant textures, which was featured in fashion shows around the globe. The result? A truly unique, sophisticated, strokeable finish.This set contains:- 0.45 oz Paint Pot Nail Polish- Crushed Velvet Powder- Little Black Brush- Clear plastic tray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Tiana R.
I never actually tried this but my friend did and said it was amazing and that I should try it
Nataliia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is necessary to put a varnish, then from above to put a layer of powder and to remove excess with a brush. A terrible set. The varnish can not be used separately - it rests unevenly with strips. Powder for strewing is very uncomfortable, while applied to the nails, it is everywhere. The effect is horrible, uneven, lumps. Horror.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this polish due to the possibility of the finished product. It ended up being a huge mess instead of beautiful. Then again I may have not applied it correctly, even if I followed the directions perfectly. The regular nail polish itself is actually very pretty and goes on nicely.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ciate velvet manicure is pretty cool. It looks very nice on hands very unique easy to apply. Very chic. The only thing bad I can say about it is the fact that once you wash your hands maybe after two washes, the velvet doesn't seem velvety and begins to come off. But other than that They look pretty nice. I love my cranberry color for the winter
stacey h.
Forest Hills, NY
This brings out the fashion and how you look it can bring out your eyes, and even your teeth. this is one of my favorite colors because it brings out everything you can imagine. it a cool and unique color. many people don't like to wear dark so try out the other types
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color to this is amazing! It's easy to apply and isn't too messy. The texture when it's all dry feels so cool and looks awesome. I like it because it's different than a normal manicure.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this color palette, and it is really great quality!! I'd definitely recommend this product to others!:)
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Alright, I'm a nail polish maniac, I literally have. Closet full of nail polish. I'm always in Sephora grabbing new fun nail art kits and I always gravitate to ciate and nails inc. the thing about ciate is their nail polish is a little runny in its self, but if you are willing to be patient in your two coat process. The colors come out very pigmented and beautiful. This velvet kit was my first ciate kit and I love love love the effect! The velvet application is a little messy but as long as you used a good top coat on the nail polish application, your velvet CAN stay on for a week! A very good product from a middle tier company
Esther T.
This product is absolutely amazing. I love the colour scheme and I love the fact that they are all one colour full stop I hope that in the future they will be able to add in something that prevents nail polish from getting on your skin except from that it's a five star rating.
Celeste B.
Ontario, Canada
The concept of this product is fun but boy is it messy!! The colour is beautiful but the brush it quite thin. This makes the application process to become lengthy and by then the nail polish is drying before you can pour the velvet on. I decided to just use the nail polish separately and throw out the velvet.