Ciate The Ciate Daily uploaded by Mantasha m.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

A set of seven essential nail polish shades in an adorable limited-edition beauty bag. Ciate London has the headline shades for the season. From cremes to glitters to an essential top coat, this newsworthy set of seven polishes has you covered. The charming beauty bag with a flash of hot pink lining and super cute beauty news story print is perfect for stashing the polishes and all your beauty needs. The set features six creme and glitter shades plus a glossy top coat in gorgeously giftable packaging. This set contains: - 7 x 0.17 oz Paint Pods in Sugar Plum, Serendipity, Raspberry Collins, Ivory Queen, Boudoir, Couture Noir, Speed Coat - Limited-edition Ciate oversize beauty bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
WORST nail polish kit EVER! The nail polish lasts less than a day and it is not worst its price at ALL. The colors are beautiful but the quality is cheap compared to other ciate nail polishes and other brands. This pack is very expensive for the things that you get. TRUST me please don't buy this.
Shannon T.
Warwick, RI
Ciate has super pretty colors Ill give them that but they just don't stay on long. I also wish the bottles were a tad bigger.
Mantasha m.
Ajman, Ajman
Love the creamy texture of these nail polishes, comes in very cute packaging, very easy to apply.
I've got few of these and I loved the silver chrome looking shade called 'Fit for queen' the most! Its actually not a chrome neither glittery but a unique combination of both.can be used for nail art as well but You've to apply 2 to 3 layers to make it opaque.
but with some colors like the nudes like hoopla(lightest pink) or beach melba(beige kind of) you'll need 3 to 4 good layers to see the straight color. Stays on for 3 to 4 days after that it will start chipping off. I use it with the top coat to make it last longer.
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Absolutely loved the packaging and presentation of the set but I wouldnt say the nail polishes are the best quality which is bad because of the high prices I paid for them, they do last one or two days but will start chilling by the end of the second day. A bit disappointing x
Liz V.
Spruce Grove
My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas one year and it's super awesome. I love the bag. I have over 200 nail polishes and it fits most of them. The colour isn't as long lasting as I would hope, but it's really awesome still.
Talia l.
Chesterfield, England
As much as I love this company this is not worth the price as all .. id suggest waiting and buying either fulls of a couple of the colours you like out of the pack or buy another pack