Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure Kit uploaded by Sammy B.Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure Kit uploaded by asila a.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

A pastel twist on the cult classic Caviar Manicure. The cult British nail brand has three new Caviar tricks up their sleeves. Lemon Fizz Caviar gives nails a sweet soda hit: lush lemon gets a bright twist with a hit of hot fuchsia and bold navy blue to create a sugary sweet caviar blend. Tutti Frutti Caviar indulges your sweet tooth: get a gorgeous gelato-chic look with this adorable blend inspired by sugar cones, towering sundaes, and sweet treat scoops. Cotton Candy Caviar brings fairground fun to your beauty regime: sherbet-sweet baby blue offset with a dark navy twist gives this candy cane shade a grown up twist, while sprinkles of pink and silver give a feminine fix for a perfectly preened pastel look. This set contains: Lemon Fizz Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Lemon Fizz - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Loop The Loop - Funnel for Pearl Tutti Frutti Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Tutti Frutti - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Hoopia - Funnel for Pearl Cotton Candy Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Cotton Candy - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Ferris Wheel - Funnel for Pearl The Cotton Candy Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Ferris Wheel is a pastel blue so pretty it will send you into a spin. Pair with your favorite party dress for a sweet stylish look. Add a ring finger Caviar nail for an embellished twist. The Lemon Fizz Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Loop the Loop is a delicate lemon with an edge. If you could bottle summertime fun, this would be it in paint pot form. The Tutti Frutti Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Hoopla is prim and peachy. This creamy shade is a summer essential and ideal to wear with a crisp, white, tea dress to bring extra zing to your style.

Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure Kit
  • "don't get me wrong i love me some good nail decor but i put on the nail pearls and they came off and i even let them dry for one hour so i was disappointed but the nail polish that it came with was really pretty." in 6 reviews
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
I LOVE, Love, LOVE Ciate nail polish! This manicure kit is awesome! I have always been happy with ANY ciate products I have used. The colors are so vibrant and last so long! I just wish the price was better.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Love me some Ciate. Love. Everything about this brand. I actually want to cry cause I love it so much lol I truly thing if you buy this product Our any Ciate product you won't be disappointed.. I promise u.
asila a.
Anaheim, CA
I was very excited to try that set but it is kind of disappointed. The nail polish seems old and I needed 3 coats to make color brighter. So I followed the instructions and I liked the results at first, but by the evening the caviar just fall from my nails and I had empty spots 😦
So it's a nice kit but not a long lasting effect.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I got this as a present and I really loved the idea of this since I am really big into doing my nails. Well when I tried it I LOVED the look it was very unique and it just made my nails look so good! However, the tiny beads would get stuck in my hair and fall off or they would just randomly fall off during the day... if they stayed longer it would be such a great product. This look would be good for maybe a day if you wanted to add something a little extra.
Natasha V.
Bronx, NY
I got this kit half price at TJ max and when I saw it I knew I had to have it. I've saw a few YouTube gurus talk about it and had mix reviews. I thought I should give it a try because it had colorful beads. I love embellished shirts so embellished nails are right up my alley. However, to my disappointment the beads where falling off the second day! The only good thing about the kit was the nail polish. It was a very pretty color and didn't chip easy.
Jennifer G.
This was the first product I bought from Ciate at Sephora. I was very excited to try it too. It applied great and looked so neat.. until I touched anything. My nail barely had to touch something and a lot of it came off. Another messy product with awesome nail polish. My suggestion, stick to just their nail polish it's actually pretty great
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This product is cute. I tried it out when we first got it at Sephora (when I worked there.) DO NOT put top coat on the beads! I tried this thinking that I was so smart and that it would make the beads stay on longer, and while it did make them stay on, it took the paint on the beads right off. I tried pressing them harder, but nothing really makes them stay on longer than just about a few hours, if that. If you don't use your hands a lot, then it will stay on longer.
Bianca C.
San Jose , CA
This idea was really cool initially and everyone was trying it, so I figured why not right? wrong. These little beads fall out everywhere and once the top coat touches them, they start to change colors (back to a plain dull grey color) cool concept, but not my cup of tea.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
I liked the concept of this and really, really wanted it to work. The beads are very messy and don't stay on your nails. Maybe for a couple of hours if you don't use your hands. The top coat instantly takes the color off of the beads too.
Megan H.
pullman, WA
I use micro beads all the time in acrylic work and I really liked the color combo for these, However for this price I wasn't very impressed. They are your standard micro bead though I have run into beads, that when you go to apply either a top coat or your encasing them in acrylic and the color wipes off, with these it does not happen for which I love.
If only they would lower the price.
Myra K.
Is it worth it to try? i know the nail polish itself are so pretty and sooo worth it.. love the formula, but i never tried the caviar thingy..
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does it last ? & what happens when you wash your hands ?
Jenn S.
Park Ridge, NJ
Is it difficult to apply?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
How durable are the little pearls on the nails?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Do these last more than a regular nail polish? I have a couple in my cart online at Sephora. Should I get some?