Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure uploaded by asila a.Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure uploaded by Sammy B.

BY CIATÉ

A pastel twist on the cult classic Caviar Manicure. The cult British nail brand has three new Caviar tricks up their sleeves. Lemon Fizz Caviar gives nails a sweet soda hit: lush lemon gets a bright twist with a hit of hot fuchsia and bold navy blue to create a sugary sweet caviar blend. Tutti Frutti Caviar indulges your sweet tooth: get a gorgeous gelato-chic look with this adorable blend inspired by sugar cones, towering sundaes, and sweet treat scoops. Cotton Candy Caviar brings fairground fun to your beauty regime: sherbet-sweet baby blue offset with a dark navy twist gives this candy cane shade a grown up twist, while sprinkles of pink and silver give a feminine fix for a perfectly preened pastel look. This set contains: Lemon Fizz Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Lemon Fizz - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Loop The Loop - Funnel for Pearl Tutti Frutti Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Tutti Frutti - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Hoopia - Funnel for Pearl Cotton Candy Caviar: - 0.72 oz Caviar Pearls in Cotton Candy - 0.46 oz Nail Polish in Ferris Wheel - Funnel for Pearl The Cotton Candy Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Ferris Wheel is a pastel blue so pretty it will send you into a spin. Pair with your favorite party dress for a sweet stylish look. Add a ring finger Caviar nail for an embellished twist. The Lemon Fizz Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Loop the Loop is a delicate lemon with an edge. If you could bottle summertime fun, this would be it in paint pot form. The Tutti Frutti Caviar kit’s full-size Paint Pot polish in Hoopla is prim and peachy. This creamy shade is a summer essential and ideal to wear with a crisp, white, tea dress to bring extra zing to your style. see more...

Ciaté Sugar Caviar Manicure
  • "don't get me wrong i love me some good nail decor but i put on the nail pearls and they came off and i even let them dry for one hour so i was disappointed but the nail polish that it came with was really pretty." in 6 reviews
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
San Ramon , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This idea was really cool initially and everyone was trying it, so I figured why not right? wrong. These little beads fall out everywhere and once the top coat touches them, they start to change colors (back to a plain dull grey color) cool concept, but not my cup of tea.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA
The best color hands down! Tried this color and decided to take it home when I went to my local sephora. I've gotten so many compliments on this nail polish :) would definitely recommend to others
asila a.
asila a.
Anaheim, CA
I was very excited to try that set but it is kind of disappointed. The nail polish seems old and I needed 3 coats to make color brighter. So I followed the instructions and I liked the results at first, but by the evening the caviar just fall from my nails and I had empty spots 😦
So it's a nice kit but not a long lasting effect.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first product I bought from Ciate at Sephora. I was very excited to try it too. It applied great and looked so neat.. until I touched anything. My nail barely had to touch something and a lot of it came off. Another messy product with awesome nail polish. My suggestion, stick to just their nail polish it's actually pretty great
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the concept of this and really, really wanted it to work. The beads are very messy and don't stay on your nails. Maybe for a couple of hours if you don't use your hands. The top coat instantly takes the color off of the beads too.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Erwin, NC
Sugar Caviar is a Very cute idea. This product is way over priced and doesn't last very long. I love this color combo its very cute!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't last long at all. It looks great at first, but after a few hand washes it begins to rub off. I've tried painted clear over it and it doesn't help. Save your obey and just buy glitter and throw it in your nails.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
They look so much fun but when you have them on they don't last. The price is ridiculously high too.
Eliyana B.
Eliyana B.
New City, NY
It looks cool but lasts about a day or two
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present and I really loved the idea of this since I am really big into doing my nails. Well when I tried it I LOVED the look it was very unique and it just made my nails look so good! However, the tiny beads would get stuck in my hair and fall off or they would just randomly fall off during the day... if they stayed longer it would be such a great product. This look would be good for maybe a day if you wanted to add something a little extra.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Park Ridge, NJ
Is it difficult to apply?
Myra K.
Myra K.
Is it worth it to try? i know the nail polish itself are so pretty and sooo worth it.. love the formula, but i never tried the caviar thingy..
cierra t.
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does it last ? & what happens when you wash your hands ?
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this make cute lip design for fun.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Has anyone ever actually tried it on their lip like on the package?