BY CIATÉ LONDON

A stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented nail color. Ciaté nail lacquers promote creativity, self- expression, and individuality through color. The sophisticated packaging inspires an incredibly artistic and effortless nail painting experience. The long handle provides you with the best strokes every time, while the 250-bristle flat brush guarantees a flawless, even finish. Ergonomically designed, the bottle’s handle sits comfortably in your hand for maximum control. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ciaté is increasingly garnering a respected reputation as a nail color innovator and gaining a cult following with press, bloggers, and nail polish lovers worldwide. Season to season, Ciaté combines inspirations from the best in beauty, fashion, science, and design with their knowledge and obsession with anything involving nails and color to produce incredible nail polishes. Ciaté Paint Pots do not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, or camphor.

• What is the color payoff like with this brand? Is it opaque with ...1 Answers
  • I got this as a full size bottle in my Ipsy bag! ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for non toxic nail polish for a while now. Are ...2 Answers
Tori C.
Review for: Spinning Teacup
Very nice subtle lavender color. The color is beautiful but the polish itself doesn't last very long. I had chipping within a day and had to repaint by day 5. It doesn't dry as fast as others either which in a time crunch isn't good.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Strawberry Milkshake
In love with the shine you get from thus product! I recently found the Ciate London brand and everything so far is amazing! Great brand and this line of nail polish has a variety of colors for everyone. Reasonably priced for a high end name!
Jessica D.
Review for: Spinning Teacup
Nice polish. Thin consistency but opaque after 2 coats. It does start to chip on my hands after about 2 days but that is pretty standard. I do appreciate the packaging, somehow the curve of the bottle makes it easier to hold.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other
This is for the shade " cookies & cream"
It's a beautiful taupe, cream nude that I wear way to often. You get full opacity with 2 coats & you get a week out of it with a base & top coat.
It's just the perfect light nude that has a beautiful satin finish.
I almost always do a silver or rose gold accent nail with this color & it compliments it perfectly.
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first saw this product at Marshalls and was curious to try it. I think what caught my attention was the shimmery color shade and the cute little bow on the front. It goes on very smooth and dries in like 10 minutes. I just applied about three layers and it lasts long. I love how my nails and toes shimmer to perfection. I just rocked this shade when I attended a recent holiday party and received so many compliments. Overall, I'm glad I tried it out and want to try more color shades from this brand. It's a great nail polish!
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Review for: Other
I got this in the shade "Dangerous Affair" in my Ipsy subscription bag. Compared to Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Nail Polish, Holy Fuchsia , it is a darker, less pigmented shade. I like the color but needing to apply more layers makes it a bit less competitive to other polishes. I normally opt for lighter shades as well.
Debbie H.
08754
Review for: Kiss Chase
I totally am in love with this brand of nail polish. It is the best brand of polish I have tried in a long time. Ciate brand Paint Pots are my new go to polish and the color "Kiss Chase" is a amazing Summer color. The polish is chip resistant and definitely cuts down on the need for me to redo my nails so often leaving me more time to do the things that I truly want to do. I definitely recommend you give Ciate Brand Polish a try. You won't regret it.
Alex S.
CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seven of these nail polishes, and generally really like them. The colors are great for nail art, since the formula is thin, and becomes fully opaque after two coats. The only shade I don't like is Amazing Gracie, because even over a white base coat, the baby pink didn't show up. The Creme finish nail polishes chip very easily, even with a top coat, so you have to be careful. But overall, I really like the formula and colors, and will probably purchase more.
Emily D.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Ciate Nail Polish
I have Raising the Barre and I love it. It's a deep oxblood color that is a little sheer, but not streaky at all. It can be built up in two coats, with another added to make it almost black. I use Seche Vite top coat and it lasts probably 4-4 days before I have to redo it (I work in a restaurant, washing my hands constantly. Most polish is lucky if it doesn't chip after 1-2 days).
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ciate paint pots have a younique and cute look. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was price. While they're great nail polish I like a few other brands that cost way less.
becky b.
Has any one tried their kits, like the velvet or the beads? Are they worth the money?
Silvanna M.
Jamul, CA
Is this nail polish worth the price?
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these nail polishes?
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
How durable is this Polish? I have yet to find a nail Polish that stays on and does not chip with frequent hand washing
Brooke S.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How opaque are these polishes? Do you typically need to apply more than one coat?