BY CIATÉ LONDON

WHAT IT IS

Intensely volumising and lengthening mascara.

WHAT IT DOES

Create the ultimate fearless lashes with Ciaté London’s WONDERWAND Mascara. This Carbon black, smudge free formula creates intense 3D volume, curl and length with one swipe of its uniquely shaped wand.

In a consumer panel survey, the following results were reported:

x19 more volume in three coats!

100% saw 24hr long wear results!

96.4% saw intense lash volume and curl

95.5% saw extreme lash length

HOW TO USE

Effortlessly achieve a high drama false lash look by layering 2-3 coats of this super glossy, no-clump, no flake mascara. To remove, simply apply Makeup Melter and watch it effortlessly melt away makeup quickly whilst conditioning lashes and skin.

·      Paraben-free

·      Vegan Friendly

·      Gluten-free

Buy on Sephora
  • "Huge fan of this mascara! I love the wand and application, it really amplified the volume of my eyelashes and applies with an even coat of product. I would go so far to say I would use add into my make up rotation over Too Faves." in 35 reviews
  • "This product is great for volumizing thin, long lashes!! I received this in the Ciate London Voxbox and love it! Very deep black and does not flake at all!! The brush is thick and fluffy which separates lashes easily! I will purchase when I run out of my complimentary one!!" in 12 reviews
  • "This product is great for volumizing thin, long lashes!! I received this in the Ciate London Voxbox and love it! Very deep black and does not flake at all!! The brush is thick and fluffy which separates lashes easily! I will purchase when I run out of my complimentary one!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I received this in this month's ipsy glam bag and I love it!! Firstly, it hold my curl and makes my eyelashes look fake for the full day! I had my mascara on and in perfect shape for over 12 hours. Six hours of which I was in a cramped car driving to Penn State main campus, a little over an hour I spent at the career fair, another cramped but this time humid spot, trying to sell myself to employers. I was looking for a new mascara, that made my lashes look great, lasted a whole day, and wasn't waterproof. Waterproof mascara is terribly damaging for eyelashes. I love the wand of this too, it separates my lashes from each other and doesn't clump them together. It also doesn't flake, but lastly, it's super easy to remove. It doesn't smear.  I'll update with a photo after my class before my dinner reservation." in 7 reviews
  • "I received this in this month's ipsy glam bag and I love it!! Firstly, it hold my curl and makes my eyelashes look fake for the full day! I had my mascara on and in perfect shape for over 12 hours. Six hours of which I was in a cramped car driving to Penn State main campus, a little over an hour I spent at the career fair, another cramped but this time humid spot, trying to sell myself to employers. I was looking for a new mascara, that made my lashes look great, lasted a whole day, and wasn't waterproof. Waterproof mascara is terribly damaging for eyelashes. I love the wand of this too, it separates my lashes from each other and doesn't clump them together. It also doesn't flake, but lastly, it's super easy to remove. It doesn't smear.  I'll update with a photo after my class before my dinner reservation." in 6 reviews
Laura S.
The brush on this mascara wand is a fat brush with a slight hour glass shape and soft bristles. The claims of this mascara are that it will be a triple threat, adding volume, curl, and length to your lashes.I think this mascara meets the claims. This has a drier formula, which I actually prefer. I feel like between the formula and brush, I was able to coat my lashes with this mascara for a nice fluffy lash look. I was also able to layer this mascara to add thicker coats for more of a dramatic effect. I think the only downside to this is I sometimes did experience a tiny bit of flaking towards the end of the day, but other than that it's a great product.
Juvella T.
Bronx
It’s a decent mascara but you can definitely get the same, and/or even better from the drugstore. This mascara added more length than volume; the volume only came after 3 coats and so did some spidery-ness. I’m very picky with mascara as my eyes are SUPER watery and luckily this one didn’t give me raccoon eyes nor irritate them (doesn’t seem to contain any super irritating ingredients to my knowledge). Overall, it’s good but not out of this world good enough for me to repurchase since mascaras go bad so quickly. Btw, Ciate London is cruelty free!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Karen F.
I didn't get what I would call quite the fair review from this small sample of Ciate Wonderwand mascara. Possibly a good 1-2 uses from it. I like to have a fair amount of time at work, gym, home, my daily routine to see how it hangs. However the good 1 day it wore well was very nice! I very much liked the length it gave me. No run or mess, lasted all day.
Shanti R.
This is a really great, all around mascara. It does everything a mascara should if you like the look of voluminous eyelashes. To me, a little goes a long way. I can use a lot less of this mascara and get the same effect. You do not need to pile it on, and when I did that - it did seem to clump. Now, I just put on two very light coats. It reminds me a lot of better than sex which I still really love, but I had repurchase so many times and wanted to try something new. The color seems very dark, if you like that sort of thing. It's paraben and sulfate free - yay! My one little thing is that I feel like when I remove this mascara, it comes off in big particles and they get in my eyes. I wish it just dissolved instead.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My sister got this mascara for me as a Christmas present. I usually don't buy expensive brands for makeup. But since I received this as a present i loved it. The stars on the mascara are so cute!! The wand brush is thick, but it works so good. Seperates my eyelashes, doesn't leave them all clumpy. I would recommend it and will definitely be wanting to buy this product again.
Marissa C.
Atascocita
This mascara is just ok, nothing special. I prefer a more dramatic look that this does not give. I will throw it on quick in the car before I go in to work and it looks decent but by the end of the day it doesn't even look like I have mascara on. Also I have very thick long lashes so it doesn't take much for a mascara to make them look dramatic, so if you have sparse or short lashes I would not recommend it at all.
Clau C.
  Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara Me encantó nunca había probado esta marca pero la verdad es que ahora pienso comprarlo de nuevo deja mis pestañas super largas y sin grumos  Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara
Angel P.
I received this in an Ipsy shipment and I'm totally in love. This mascara goes on without any clumping because the wand deposits just the right amount of product onto my lashes. I really love the huge impact of length and volume while still looking really natural! Another massive plus for me is that my lashes feel soft wearing this. There's nothing grosser than crunchy spikey lashes, and it's awesome that Ciaté has this formula that works so great without any crunch. Fabulous product.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I received this mascara in my Ipsy glam bag. I only tried to because I ran out of my current mascara and wasn't expecting to fall in love like I did. I honestly really like this mascara a lot. It is very volumizing without clumping. The application was quick and easy and my lashes looked plump and bold. I would purchase this mascara after the sample runs out. One of my few favorites now. I usually use lights, camera, lashes by Tarte or Better than Sex by Too Faced. This is up there in the likes of those, in my opinion.
Valentina B.
I want a mascara to help me with the volume of my eyelashes, will this work for me?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Does this smudge?
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I am in desperate need of a new, life changing mascara. i have tried so many but cant seem to find the right one for me.. i have medium length lashes that are straight but need that extra length & volume for eye popping results.. Please, ladies, let me know your thoughts on this mascara or pmease throw some other mascara names at me so that i can look into them.. thanks dolls ❤️
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Does this work better for top or bottom lashes or both? I love love love mascaras! Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this come off??