Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara

by Ciaté London

WHAT IT IS

Intensely volumising and lengthening mascara.

WHAT IT DOES

Create the ultimate fearless lashes with Ciaté London’s WONDERWAND Mascara. This Carbon black, smudge free formula creates intense 3D volume, curl and length with one swipe of its uniquely shaped wand.

In a consumer panel survey, the following results were reported:

x19 more volume in three coats!

100% saw 24hr long wear results!

96.4% saw intense lash volume and curl

95.5% saw extreme lash length

HOW TO USE

Effortlessly achieve a high drama false lash look by layering 2-3 coats of this super glossy, no-clump, no flake mascara. To remove, simply apply Makeup Melter and watch it effortlessly melt away makeup quickly whilst conditioning lashes and skin.

·      Paraben-free

·      Vegan Friendly

·      Gluten-free

What’s the best lash serum?
LoNg lasting? Volumizing?
Will this help me with my lashes as far as the length and volume go? How many coats do you apply?
Start your review of Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Huge fan of this mascara! I love the wand and application, it really amplified the volume of my eyelashes and applies with an even coat of product. I would go so far to say I would use add into my make up rotation over Too Faves.” in reviews
“This product is great for volumizing thin, long lashes!! I received this in the Ciate London Voxbox and love it! Very deep black and does not flake at all!! The brush is thick and fluffy which separates lashes easily! I will purchase when I run out of my complimentary one!!” in reviews
“...mascara is terribly damaging for eyelashes. I love the wand of this too, it separates my lashes from each other and doesn't clump them together. It also doesn't flake, but lastly, it's super easy to remove. It doesn't smear.  I'll update with a photo after my class before my dinner reservation.” in reviews
Arlington, VA
1,035 reviews
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara uploaded by Rhonda J.
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara uploaded by Rhonda J.
This Ciate London wonderwand macara is advertised as , "An intensely volumizing, smudge-free, flake-free mascara that creates five times more volume in one application".

I wore this on several hot and humid days and can confirm it never smudged on me. It is pretty impressive in terms of being smudge resistant. I did consistently see it flakes a little. I would say roughly at the 6-8 hour point, you start to see some flaking. It's not horrible, just a light amount. There was an itsy bit of clumping when layering a few times, which I find to be normal with volumizing mascaras.

The Ciaté shows up; you can actually see my lashes, but it’s not gonna make you look like you’re wearing falsies. It accentuates what you have, but va-va-voom it is not. I find it to be a decent mascara if you are mainly looking for a more natural look with no smudging.

Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara uploaded by Eva O.
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara is so easy to remove and the texture is so thick to add the extra oomph onto my lashes. The wand hits every single lash which is great, but I just wished mines didn’t dry out as fast as it did.
Henderson, NV
This is one of the few mascara is that actually works on my eyelashes it does not clump it separates them makes them full deli thing I word change is make it a bigger size it is long lasting and I would recommend this to all my friends And I would definitely buy this again I'm one for a great mascara because my eyelashes are sparse and lightly colored it is hard to see them that this product makes me feel like I have full lushest lashes
Fayetteville, NC
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara uploaded by Melissa M.
✨Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara✨ I received this mascara for free in my Ipsy box about three months ago & I still have some left. ❤️ This mascara works well with my straight lashes, so I know it'll work for anybody! I loved the shape of the wand, the volume curl & length it gave to my lashes. Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
I got this in my first Ipsy bag when I was first getting into makeup. I had never heard of the brand and was disappointed. Once I tried it I didn’t like it either. It sat there unused for a few months before I decided to try again. At this point I had been growing my collection for a while now and when I tried it again I grew to really enjoy it. This product makes my lashes look fuller and the perfect amount of clumps.
Painter, VA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS MASCARA! I got one in my ipsy bag and tried it and fell in love so I went on the site and bought 3 more of the smaller ones... I will be purchasing a full size when it runs out. I use this every single day. Immediately makes my lashes black and curled. Doesnt flake or smudge. Separates the lashes too. Love it! Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara
Ciate' London Wonderland Intensely Volumising Mascara is such a deep black full brush mascara. Big voluminous lashes. Such a dark, dark black with a huge "thickum" girl brush. I do get a little bit of flaking throughout the day. I have noticed with the bigger fuller mascara wands that they flake more then the skinny applicator brushes do.
Henning, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect mascara for me. I refuse to use anything else other than this one for my bottom lashes as it doesn’t flake, it doesn’t transfer and it makes them look so long as well as voluminous. I have tried it on my top lashes but I wear falsies religiously so I am not quite sure how it lasts on the top lashes.
This stuff is amazing. I typically don’t like mascara with an hourglass shaped wand, but this one is just amazing. It grabs all your lashes at once and fans them out beautifully. It is a more wet mascara formula, so if you do not like that, I wouldn’t go for this. Overall, it’s become my favorite mascara.
Lac Du Flambu, WI
2,186 reviews
This is an amazing mascara! I love the formula and it really gives my lashes a volumized look. I really struggle with mascaras so I mostly wear lashes , but if I just go with a mascara this is my first choice. It’s so flattering and it doesn’t dry and crumble like some other brands. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara ? It seems to rub onto my eyelids. What can I use to help set it or det my eyeshadow?
Tamar K. • il y a 7 mois
And I would go for primer (for eyes) as well
Orem, UT
Rhonda J. • il y a 8 mois
they sell online and in store at sephora. This is great for someone who wants to emphasize a natural lash with no smudging.
Bloomer , WI
il y a un an
Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara Does anyone know if this Mascara is available anywhere in the US?
Jessica B. • il y a un an
Yes! I’ve seen this in Sephora’s!
Mesa, AZ
Kendall K. • il y a un an
I like this mascara too! And yes, you can find it on the Sephora website. ☺️