BY CIATÉ LONDON

An eyeliner with a unique, hybrid formula that performs like an easy-to-apply khol liner while providing the longevity and staying power of a gel. Ciate London's Wonderwand Eyeliner Pencil combines the blendability of a kohl, with the intense, high coverage pigment of a gel. Just create a precise line for defined perfection, or smudge it out using the built-in blending brush, for an on-trend, smoky eye look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wonderwand Liners are available in an array of fashionable, must-have shades and Ciate London encourages you to try a shades you've never worn before to celebrate the pretty, fun, and fearless in you.

• Does this disappear after a while on anybody else?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Midnight
Im sooo torn with this one. On one hand it's got Super cute packaging & I love most of Ciate's products but on the other hand, i hafta say this wonderwand is not my favorite. It goes on alright but just doesnt do what i want it to, & that's to last longer than 2-3 hours. I've tried applying gel liner over top, still either lightens up drastically or it just disappears. If i could find a trick that actually works with keeping it on longer id be one happy gal. Until then .. ☆☆☆☆ Ciaté London Wonderwand Gel-kohl Eyeliner
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Black
I received this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag a couple months back. I'm a junkie for most kinds of eyeliner, but I was not terribly impressed with this one. It's marketed as a gel-kohl hybrid, but from my experience it just performs like a mediocre kohl liner. Once it's on it does have a nice diffused look, but it tugs like mad on my lashline during application, and the included brush is far too soft to do any real smoking out with. As far as the alleged gel-inspired longevity, I noticed no advantage in wear time; it performed just as adequately as my regular pencil eyeliner. For being an Ipsy sample it's not awful, but I absolutely would not recommend paying $18 for an individual full sized one when there are many other better eyeliners out there for a comparable or cheaper price.
MK J.
Review for: Black
I got this in my ipsy bag couple months ago and I am just not impressed all that much. The packaging is super cute, but I just don’t like pencil eyeliners. They don’t do anything to flatter my eyes or eye makeup in my personal opinion. And it smudges too much and fades after awhile, unlike liquid eyeliner. I have tried watching a few YouTube videos to figure out the best way to use this, but I just could not master it to look good on me. However, I do love a lot of other Ciate London products and think their brand is amazing, but this one just isn’t for me unfortunately.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Black
I got this in my ipsy bag and I really like it! It’s not very pigmented so you do have to go over a couple times but that’s fine. I use this a lot when I’m looking to do an easy ‘no makeup’ look. I’ve actually started using the brand because of this product and they’re Cruelty-Free!
Brandi T.
Gate City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried this eyeliner and loved it. I'm an eyeliner and primer addict, so I've tried a lot of eyeliner. And, this one is up towards the very top of my faves. I hadn't heard of this brand before getting it in a recent #ipsy bag. I'm very thankful for the opportunity to try it. I am now a huge fan of this eyeliner. I hope to be able to try more of their products in the future. It goes on smooth, so you're able to create whatever look you like with ease. It lasts through the day and down into the evening without having to touch it up. That's a huge plus for me!
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Black
This eyeliner stays out and does not move once applied! I love the angled brush on the other side of it. It helps me create a perfect smudged or angled liner look. The Liner is super creamy and easy to blend and wing out! Ciaté London Wonderwand Gel-kohl Eyeliner
Amber B.
Review for: Black
I got this from my ipsy bag one month and was super excited to try it! It was black and had blender on the end. I figured it would be great to use for a winged eye BUT it was not what I was expecting. It spread way to easy and it started to smudge as soon as it touched my eye. I honestly have a love hate relationship with this product because it was intense black and I loved that but it just seemed to smudge way to easy. The packaging is super cute though!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black
This ciate black liner was very good for a look I did for Halloween I needed the draw out whiskers and it was perfect the lines was very precise it was very neat and it was easy to get off so I would have to say I recommend this product. Also look out for the Ciate mascara it pairs perfectly with this liner you definitely want to give that a try for a complete eye look
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Black
I received this in my ipsy a couple months ago and I just love it. It is easy to apply, doesn't run all over my face like so many others, stays put all day and not that hard to take off at night. I love this product and will buy over and over again. I'm so happy with this product and the the packaging is super cute with the stars.
Yaimee O.
Review for: Black
I am not a big fan of pencil eyeliner. I always feel like it is harder for me to apply on. This particular eyeliner pencil it way to dark for my liking. I am also not able to get a thin natural line with it.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Does this disappear after a while on anybody else?