BY CIATÉ LONDON

An eyeliner with a unique, hybrid formula that performs like an easy-to-apply khol liner while providing the longevity and staying power of a gel. Ciate London's Wonderwand Eyeliner Pencil combines the blendability of a kohl, with the intense, high coverage pigment of a gel. Just create a precise line for defined perfection, or smudge it out using the built-in blending brush, for an on-trend, smoky eye look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wonderwand Liners are available in an array of fashionable, must-have shades and Ciate London encourages you to try a shades you've never worn before to celebrate the pretty, fun, and fearless in you.

• Does this disappear after a while on anybody else?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This product worked great for me. I used it in my tight line and it was really pigmented. The brush on the other hand isn't my favorite for smudging and it's also a hassle to keep flipping the product to use the brush. I will definitely repurchase this product, but not for the brush." in 22 reviews
  • "Ciaté London Wonderwand Gel-Kohl Hybrid Liner in Black Black liners are a dime a dozen, but we’ve never seen one like this. TBH, this *wonderwand* is giving us insane Wonder Woman vibes. (Like the kind of wonder woman who can create an amazing cat eye and make it look effortless.) You can literally create ANY eye look (from slept in and smudgy to razor sharp flicks) with this magic wand. It’s double-ended with a rich, inky black kohl formula on one side and a blending/smudging brush on the other. Real talk: We expect a LOT from our liners, and we simply won’t stand for anything less than long-wearing. I wore this one to our BFFs wedding and it stayed on point all. damn. day." in 13 reviews
  • "I did get this product in my Ipsy bag, which is 10 dollars. I got a half size of this eyeliner and I will let you know I will be purchasing a full sized product. I am normally not a fan of pencil eyeliners because they tend to be harsh on the eyes. This gel eyeliner goes on smooth and is not harsh or rough on your eyelids. This product is also great for a smokey eye because you can easily smudge it. Great Product! " in 11 reviews
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Black more...
Nice kohl liner. Glides on super easily and stays pretty black throughout the day. However, it does smudge pretty badly and does eventually fade to a weird grey color. There is a smudge brush on one end, which takes away from the actual product because it is a sharpen product. I’ll use it up but I probably won’t repurchase.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
For the price of this product it's good. Not great, but good. I do have some issue with tugging when I'm applying it and it doesn't last all day. I have to reapply to keep my eye look the way I want it. It is a nice deep black and is very pigmented. I like how it comes with the angled brush to help with precise application. It's very affordable and for that I recommend it!
Mandy E.
Really like this eyeliner. I LOVE the brush tip on the end bc it really helps me fan out a good wing tip or blend my line with shadow. My only drawback on this is the pencil is very soft so it breaks and smudges very easily. Which sometimes the smudge factor is cool but sometimes i want more precise and breaking is never good. Otherwise i love this pencil.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Black more...
I got this in my ipsy bag and I really like it! It’s not very pigmented so you do have to go over a couple times but that’s fine. I use this a lot when I’m looking to do an easy ‘no makeup’ look. I’ve actually started using the brand because of this product and they’re Cruelty-Free!
Jen F.
Nunda
Goes no super easy great for a Smokey eye look, as well as wings, not so great for thin line. The liner is super soft which can be a,good thing,or a bad thing. Easy to apply, not so easy to sharpen and the brush thing on the other end doesn't work that great.
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Black more...
This eyeliner stays out and does not move once applied! I love the angled brush on the other side of it. It helps me create a perfect smudged or angled liner look. The Liner is super creamy and easy to blend and wing out! Ciaté London Wonderwand Gel-kohl Eyeliner
Maria M.
Santa Maria
Review for: Black more...
This was a new brand for me, I got this product thru ipsy and wasn't too sure about it since I have had bad experiences with pencil eyeliners. Until I gave in and gave it a try and absolutely loved it. It is not like other pencils. When I use it it would go on smooth and dark just like I wanted it to and didn't rub off or fade. It was just perfect and will purchase again.
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
Review for: Black more...
This is a great eyeliner that I find myself reaching for almost every time I do my makeup. I first discovered it in my ipsy bag and continue to use it to this day. The brush on the end is super useful to create some dramatic looks.
Molly R.
I had received this eyeliner in an ipsy bag. I like being able to smudge my eyeliner on my lid and lashline with the same liner I tightline with, and it still looks good if that's all the time I have for eyeliner.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: Black more...
I received this in my ipsy a couple months ago and I just love it. It is easy to apply, doesn't run all over my face like so many others, stays put all day and not that hard to take off at night. I love this product and will buy over and over again. I'm so happy with this product and the the packaging is super cute with the stars.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Does this disappear after a while on anybody else?