Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

A lightweight, multitasking primer to hydrate, brighten, and improve skin's texture all while prepping for long-lasting makeup. Highlighted Ingredients: - Watermelon Extract - Hyaluronic Acid - Vitamin E Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Instantly refresh and hydrate before makeup application with Watermelon Serum Primer. Featuring watermelon extract droplets that activate upon contact to quench and energize the skin, the silky cooling pink base actively brightens, while refining pores and texture.

Does this make you oily? Does it actually help keep your look in place?
Will this work for oily skin?
How does this hold up on oily skin?
Start your review of Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL!
Makeup H.
Hucknall, 6 Green close
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Makeup H.
Love love love this primer 🤩 It is sooo hydrating and makes the skin look so glowy!! As well as that it has an amazing watermelon scent 🍉 So incredible!! I definitely recommend this primer and will buy again!
Ashleigh M.
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Ashleigh M.
This is perfect for using before makeup, it also smells amazing. It's watermelon. Great for summer Yum. Foundation went on really well afterwards.
parnian M.
London
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by parnian M.
Really good primer, more feels like a gel moisturiser which is amazing, smells strongly of fresh sweet watermelon 😋🍉 it has nicinamide in it as well which is great for oily skin, it absorbs quickly and definitely makes makeup long lasting ! Would absolutely recommend it 👌🏻
May F.
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by May F.
This is an amazing primer, perfect for foundation. I would defiantly recommend this product. It also smells good but doesn’t have any fragrance that isn’t good for your skin.
Celine F.
Willenhall , Coventry
Really like this primer, it’s very hydrating. I received it in a glossybox and I will deffo go on to repurchase.
Heather H.
Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil
This primer looks so beautiful and sounded so promising. However this is one of the worse primers I have ever tried. I always use a hydrating primer when I apply my make up and rarely have any problems. This primer would not allow my make up to set with powder or setting spray and would separate and slip off throughout the day.
Cara R.
Scotland
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Cara R.
This is another product I received in one of my beauty advent calendars and it works a treat. It leaves my skin nicely hydrated under make up so I’ve found that my forehead doesn’t end up looking cakey even after I’ve been wearing the make up for a few hours. It also smells really delicious. The product itself is quite watery rather than being a thick primer so a little goes a long way too.
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Blair P.
Watermelon 🍉 sugar 😋 high! The smell takes you back to summer nights. The coverage 👏 works well and dries fast. The little blacks bubble beads pop and smooth out easily. You really don't have to apply alot so the squeeze tube lasts awhile. I did experience some breakouts while using it. I don't know if it was the product or if I was highly stressed 🤔 that week lol. I do recommend to try if you're looking for a light primer that is a smell 😉 good and hydrating product. 🌄
Nicole C.
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Nicole C.
I normally wouldn't reach for primers like this. I tend to go for matte primers. I actually enjoyed this primer. It's very hydrating and keeps my makeup in place. I have enjoyed many products from this brand. Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Syedasara K.
I love this primer. This came as a sample with my Sephora Order and I wasn't first sure about using it but I decided to do a Dewy Look and ended up using & loving it. It's truly Hydrating and grabs the Makeup beautifully ❤ I think it's perfect for Dewy Makeup as it leaves the face looking fresh & glowy!! I would definitely buy a full size. Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 Fl. Oz! Face Primer That Refresh And Moisturize Skin Before Makeup! Vegan And Cruelty Free! Choose From Duo, Lip Oil Or Primer! (Primer) Highly Recommend!! #makeup #primer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ana S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL ? Does it help make up to stay on longer?
Ady P. il y a 2 ans
i would say yes! i have been using this product for a while, and it seems to be working for me.