Ciaté London The Pretty Palette uploaded by Charnay R.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

An eye shadow palette with nine shadows in understated, glamorous shades that are easily blendable. This carefully curated palette includes nine weightless eye shadows in soft, pretty to statement-making colors for barely-there makeup looks to smoldering smoky eyes. Each shade is infused with Double Dose™, a finely-milled pigment that's formulated to blend effortlessly. Its touchable, molten powder texture delivers one-swipe, vivid color pay-off for high-impact, advanced wear. Create custom looks with these must-have hues, including double the base shadow pigment, and wear them for color that stays put without creasing. This palette contains: - 5 x 0.052 oz Eye shadow in My Tribe (bone matte), Enchanted (gold shimmer), Bright Spark (champagne shimmer), Day Dream (blackcurrant matte), Lovely (mocha matte) - 4 x 0.042 oz Eye shadow in Happy (taupe shimmer), Dainty (apricot shimmer), Unconditional (brick matte), Feeling Lucky (plum matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Charnay R.
The Pretty palette lives up to its name. I love the colors in this palette. They're great for creating everyday looks and something bolder. I like the mix of matte and shimmers you get. The shadows are very soft and blendable. I also really love the packaging. It's fun to look at!
I received this product complimentary but all opinions expressed are my own.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I am so bored with Ciate's shadow palettes already. As a matter of fact, I am bored with shadow palettes in general, always with the same mix of Earth tones, and reds. Please make an all purple, plum, lilac, and everything in between! I mean aesthetically, these palettes are beautiful! They are a nice size. The shadows themselves, for the most part, are buttery and spreadable (with the exception of the shimmers.) Really though, how many palettes do you need of the exact same colors? Ciaté London The Pretty Palette
Alexandra L.
I really like the shades of the colors. They colors are easy to blend and are pigmented. I just feel like by the end of the day my look is a little muddy. I do wish it wasn't like that. I do think it's good value for the price.
Joy C.
I purchased this palette from Sephora over a week ago. I love it! The eyeshadow are smooth, buttery, and pigmented. The shades are neutral, but with much color with little fallout. The palette is smaller than perceived in the photo. It is very travel friendly .
I like this palette for an everyday look the colors are very nice and are very well pigmented and they hold for over 4-6 hours (no eye primer) with primer they can hold for a very long time :) i love the ciate london brand I recently started using it :)
Katia A.
This has been my go to palette. I love the colors of the eyeshadows and you get 9 different colors for $35

The colors blend easily and so buttery and just beautiful mauvy shades

The packaging is everything! It's very fun and creative, highly recommend!
Eva B.
Palettes are my favorite items especially on the go, but this palette always has everything I need when keeping it simple and chic, it's an everyday look. Recommend this to anyone this product is a must and very affordable
Viana P.
It has a versatile selection of shades as you can do neutral looks, but the palette also has different colors with the orange and purples. it's a great cool tone palette.The shadows are very blendable and have amazing color payoff!
Renata S.
For the price that you pay, it is worth every penny. They are so buttery and it has great pigment. It does last a very long time on your lids, wether you put primer on or not. Once I run out I will repurchase for sure!
april g.
Blythe, CA
I actually really love this I shadow palette the shadows in it are very neutral and you can create many looks with it also there's super buttery and they blend out amazing the pigmentation is also really good
Lucinha S.
Eu amei as cores
Asha M.
Are these pigmented? Especially on dark skin tones?
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Que tal este producto me lo recomiendan?
Lora S.
Is this pallet truly worth the price? I've been looking for more high-end pallets for a wedding I'm going to be attending next week? Would this be worth it?
Claudia A.
I love Ciate eye liners and nail polish, is the eye shadow good quality?