Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm

Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm uploaded by Stacey M.
Don’t really care for this pallet. Way too much glitter in each color and it gets everywhere.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,523 reviews
Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm uploaded by Faith D.
New 2nd favorite palette tati beauty vol 1 is still my first but this is my second so soft and pigmented very blendable and great color variety, highly recommend.
Leticia Z.
This is the first time I’ve tried a product from Ciaté and I really like it. The shades are so beautiful and buttery.
Janie I.
Belleview, FL
Ciate London The Editor Palette England Brand In Box Boxycharm uploaded by Janie I.
Fall type colors. Goes on lighter than they look. I have a few Ciate palettes and like them.. there's only a couple colors I'm not sure about using. Lol..

Looking for your answer?