Ciate London The Editor Palette

by Ciaté London

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate London The Editor Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany M.
Gloucester, VA
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful ❤️ stunning colors. Alot of shimmery glittery diverse colors. From browns to blues to red shades. Large mirror. Pretty packaging. A must have. Has a good range of different shades! Yesss
Sarah A.
Carrboro, NC
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Sarah A.
This palette is fine, I gave it as a gift to a friend with light-medium olive skin. The palette is plastic, with a fun tropical pink/purple print on the lid, a large mirror inside the palette, and 18 eyeshadow shades to choose from. While I found the shades pigmented enough for my fair skin, the blues didn't really have enough pigment to show up nicely on her eyes without a primer. The New England palette has a great shade range, with lots of neutrals and bold brights to choose from. I like how smooth Ciate London shadows feel, they're affordable and have lots of fun options to choose from :)
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills, CA
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Geri Liz L.
Great quality and value! Beautiful colors and pigments, I love the varieties. This one has such beautiful hues.
Brittany H.
Kent, OH
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Brittany H.
All of my favorite colors AND the pigment is just gorgeous. Expect you’ll only need to use just a little it goes a long way!!!! 🥰🥰🔥
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Anahis V.
La paleta que tengo es I am a Woman Son 24 tonos .. Muy lindos todos súper buena fórmula pigmenta súper lindo Me recuerda mucho ala paleta de #morphe35C muy linda #Eyeshadowpalatte#makeup
Kelly F.
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Kelly F.
I am reviewing the Ciate London The Velvet Palette. It's a Boxy Charm pallete made in China. It's a mainly warm tone pallete with 12 pans of soft metallics and mattes. It does not swatch well but it does have pigment which is buildable and blends well. There is a great deal of kick up and some fall out. The metallics are very soft and have a most of the fallout. It's OK, but not $30 OK.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Cindy G.
Ciate London The Editor Palette I like the sparkly pastel colors. These eyeshadows are as smooth as velvet! This is really what it feels like if you grab a bit with your finger to swatch it. It’s easy to apply with no fallout. Beautiful colors.
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Rocio R.
This pallete is amazing! The shimmers on it are incredible and easy to work with. I highly recommend it!
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Nelcy H.
I loved them, the pigmentation is very good and easy application, you only need a little shadow to apply
Cyndi B.
Manchester, NH
Ciate London The Editor Palette uploaded by Cyndi B.
This review is for the Ciaté London “The Velvet” palette. The palette is a warm toned palette of 12 shades containing mattes, metallics and shimmers. The shadows are soft and buttery and pigmented. I would say that the colors aren’t all true to pan, especially the mattes, as they were a bit darker on the eye than in the pan. Regardless they blended nicely and you can create multiple eye looks with this palette. I don’t believe I would’ve paid the $30 retail value for this had I not received this through Boxycharm though.

Looking for your answer?