Ciaté London Scrub Stix Exfoliating Lip Balm uploaded by Nina B.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

A dry lip remedy scrub. Gently exfoliate lips while keeping them hydrated with the Scrub Stix Exfoliating Lip Balm. The wax-free, scrub-infused balm restores dull, dehydrated lips. Featuring micro scrub particles, it sloughs away dead skin, while a blend of seaweed extracts to support rejuvenation for smoother, baby soft lips and better lip color performance. This balm is perfect for on-the-go lip treatments. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Nina B.
Murray
This is such a quick, easy, and effective lip scrub in a balm! I put this on my lips after I wash and moisturize my face and before I start my makeup routine. By the time I get to my lips at the end, all the dry skin is gone and they look and feel healthy and plump!! Highly recommend.
Su M.
San Juan
Ciate london is one of those brands that you can tell makes great lip products. I use this every day before applying any lipgloss or lipstick and it leaves my lips looking all smooth.
Catherine S.
Belgrade
I am using this one at the moment. It's so good, especially the color, it's not that hard, it's cute. The price, here in my country is middle affordable but It's different in other countries. I recommend this product to everyone! The results are amazing😍

Sephora