Ciate London Pretty Stix Murumuru Butter Lipstick uploaded by Charnay R.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A hydrating lipstick that's infused with murumuru butter and amino acid for ultra-creamy wear. This lipstick offers a comfortable, buttery texture with high-shine and high-pigment color. It's loaded with pigment and nourishing conditioners to deeply hydrate lips and create bold lip looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Tell me anything about this lipstick! I want to try it bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Charnay R.
atlanta, ga
Review for: Bff more...
I just have to start by saying I love this packaging so much! I would buy this just for the packaging because it's so cute!
I got the shade BFF which is a nude color. I will say it looks darker in the tube than how it applies on the lips- a soft pink. It is very moisturizing and creamy lipstick, so much that it feels like a really nice balm! It's very comfortable on the lips and the color payoff is nice too! I'm interested in trying some of the other colors.
I received this product complimentary but all opinions expressed are my own.
Caitlin M.
I'll admit I first tried this lipstick because of the packaging, but after one use, I was hooked. It's probably the most nourishing lipstick I've ever tried. In fact, it really didn't feel like lipstick. The murumuru oil made this glide over my lips and keep them refreshed for hours. I never felt like I needed to reapply or that my lips were dried out...as they often feel from lipstick. My only complaint is the color payoff isn't great for anyone who seeks a lot of color from a lip product. I wore Innocent, a soft pink, and felt like it was just enough of color for my low key Sunday night. But if I was going out or wearing this for work, I would want a tad more of a traditional lipstick. Overall, I really loved this!
Monica F.
Newmarket, ON
Tell me anything about this lipstick! I want to try it but it costs more than what I'm paying right now for a cheap drugstore one.

back