Ciate London Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Satin Kiss Lipstick uploaded by Sophie H.
4 colors available

BY CIATE LONDON

A classic, satin-soft lip color with a smoothing effect. While some beauty trends come and go, lipstick is a classic that never goes out of style. This formulation was developed for soft, smooth, kissable lips. Ciate lip color is packed full of pure pigment to deliver lasting luminosity and one-swipe payoff. "Whenever I want to dress up my look, lipstick is the first thing I reach for. I worked closely on formulating this super soft satin-feel formula to make it the most comfortable, wearable, wonderful lipstick out there! In one swipe my lips are cushioned with caring ingredients and wrapped in gorgeous high pigment color." Olivia Palermo see more...

Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Review for: Praline
I actually love this, but I purchased the wrong color for my skin tone. The weight of the bullet is hefty, it makes me feel like it's luxurious and well worth the price. The texture of the lipstick is also smooth and glides on easily. Very opaque which is fabulous since I have very pigmented lips. I will have to try other colors since praline was too light for my skin tone. It also seemed fairly moisturizing, albeit I did not get to wear it for long since it is not flattering on my medium warm skin tone. I plan to make a video review soon. Stay tuned!
alison f.
alison f.
Its really good i love it and i recommended to al my friends and family really love it
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Tucson
Review for: Cashmere
This is my favorite nude lipstick ever! The packaging is so elegant and the bow detail on the lipstick itself is so tasteful. The actual lipstick is a fantastic color and is so well-formulated! It goes on smooth and incredibly pigmented- not to mention it lasts forever! I love love love this lipstick!
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema Muito bom com a corbetura extrema
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
United Kingdom
I love this lipstick in the shade praline and it is so smooth and feels very luxurious on the lips. It lasted a long time but i had to remove it to apply my lip balm since the product made my lips a lil bit dry. Next time i am applying my lip balm first and the lipstick second.
mal o.
mal o.
Constantine
Review for: Truffle
I really love this production invite u girls to use it i bought it last 7 months and i just fell in love with it it laste for 24 hours all the day and it's so easy to apply perfectly loooove it OMG i will always buy it because i can't stop m'y self of using it
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Review for: Velveteen, Truffle, Cashmere
Adore these lipsticks! The packaging is so classy and feels so high end. The colour pay off is incredible, although the staying power isn't as incredible, but I don't mind this as I feel like I have to keep applying every lipstick that comes from a bullet
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Review for: Velveteen
Beautiful colour and the packaging is beautiful too, the formula is so smooth and lasts a long time too.
Sara R.
Sara R.
London, ['', '', '']
Favourite cream lipstick so far!

I have the shades Praline and Cashmere.

Cashmere is quite pale for my skin tone, washes out my lips.

But Praline is the perfect dark, dusty rose colour, mixed with some brown. It's so pretty and creamy but also quite long lasting! Just the perfect lipstick!