Maya L.
Shelton, Wa
Review for: Top Coat more...
In all my years of painting my nails this is the best top coat that I have used thus far. I received a full sized bottle in my Ipsy subscription service and I almost need to purchase a new one. Usually, when I do my own nails, the polish either chips the same day or the next. I have never been able to keep nail polish for more than a day on my nails and with this top coat it has finally been made possible and it makes it that much more enjoyable to do my own nails. If you are struggling with finding the perfect top coat, look no further, choose this one. The applicator is especially great. It is nice and wide to cover more of the nail, which is my favorite.