Lisa Z.
Review for: Top Coat more...
I received the top coat in my monthly ipsy bag. Before this, I had never heard of this brand. I am always open to trying new products and brands but I feel like this brand didn't impress me. When I applied the top coat, it was so thick and I found it difficult to apply. I feel that it doesn't have much shine and my polish looks dull. With this experience, I feel that this product is average and there are much better top coats out there. I have not personally tried the color nail polishes. Therefore, this review is solely for their top coat.