60 colors available

BY CIATÉ

A stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented nail polish. Purchase 3 Ciate Mini Paint Pots for the price of $18 ($24 value)! STEP 1: Add 3 Ciate Mini Paint Pots to your cart. STEP 2: A $6 discount will be automatically applied (one discount per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S.). The best of the best from Ciate London in super cute bite-size minis allows you to mix and match to create your own bespoke nail look. This is the perfect excuse to experiment with color from the experts at Ciate. With a wide selection of color, textures, 3D effects, and go-to essentials, there is something to suit every manicure. Get creative! Ciate nail polishes promote creativity, self-expression, and individuality through color. The sophisticated packaging inspires an incredibly artistic and effortless nail painting experience. The long handle provides you with the best strokes every time, while the 250-bristle flat brush guarantees a flawless, even finish. Ergonomically designed, the bottle's handle sits comfortably in your hand for maximum control. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ciate is increasingly garnering a respected reputation as a nail color innovator and gaining a cult following with press, bloggers, and nail polish lovers worldwide. Season to season, Ciate combines inspirations from the best in beauty, fashion, science, and design with their knowledge and obsession with anything involving nails and color to produce incredible nail polishes. Ciate Paint Pots are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, and camphor. see more...

• How big are the mini pots? Do you think it's worth it to buy these ...1 Answers
  • Do these have the same formula as the full size and how do they com...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how does this polish go one the f...Be the first to answer!
Review for: Mistress
I really wanted to love this product, but it failed me. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag, so I'm not sure if we just got old defective products, or this is how all Ciate products are.

First off, the pro is that the polish applies on thick! This means I only need 1 coat, so even thought the polish is a mini, it will last me long since I only use 1 coat instead of my normal 2.

The cons is that this chipped away soooo quick! Within a day or 2, this nail polish was chipping away significantly. It chipped more than my cheap nail polish. So for one day's wear it is fine, more than a day, it's awful.
Iman O.
Iman O.
I got this in a gorgeous lilac shade in my Ipsy recently, and was worried at first because I saw a bunch of reviews saying it chipped easily. I put it on with low expectations, and was very pleasantly shocked to see that it lasted a whole week with no chips or dings. No exaggeration, I put about 2-3 layers on without a base or top coat, and it remained solid for exactly one whole week before showing signs of chipping at the tips. I normally don't spend more than $5 on polish, but now I want to try out their effect ones as well.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Review for: Mistress
I tried their polishes the for the first time when I noticed Sephora had the great deal of choosing 3 ciate minis of your choice for $20. I love all 3 of my picks, esp. Moondust. Some of their polishes only needed one coat like Moondust. I just apply 2 coats to make it more long lasting. The brush is the best part. Makes for super easy application. This photo I included shows 2 of the shades from my trio. It's a week old and only the polish on the ring finger chipped a little and it was only from one coat.
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Review for: Chinchilla
Coming from the medical field, the times I paint my nail are few and far between. However, when I do paint my nails, I love using ciate "chinchilla" colored. It's a pretty color without making your nails too bright for your clients. I definitely would recommend it!
Myra K.
Myra K.
Review for: Mistress
Prettiest red color nail polish I ever had.. Its pretty cool and its really nice.. I got it from my ipsy and just wore it the first time. its been 2 days and no chips yet.. :) yay!!! price wise is pretty expensive.. i guess you pay for what you got!! :) i love it..
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
I'm in love with this shade, it is so girly, pretty, simple, romantic, omg I just love it. I got these nail polishes from Sephora recently, I wasn't even looking for nail polishes but got across this one and felt in love. Great buy!! I'm super happy, can you tell?
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I do not like this polish? the color is nice but you have to apply too many coats in order for it to not look too sheer. I don't own many other brands of nail polish outside of OPI and China Glass but this is not going to be one I add to my shopping list.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Review for: Amazing Gracie
This nail polish is so thin and light that I can still see the whites of my nails underneath it. After about 5 minutes of wear (after dried), I already have a nail with a huge chip. I didn't even get to apply the second coat. Very disappointing.
Nini L.
Nini L.
Review for: Mistress
This nail polish has a great pigmentation, stays on really well, color is great, doesn't smell strong and thats the plus for me. I like it, it does a very good job, I would really recommend trying this product.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Review for: Mistress
I am in love with this brand nail polish! It's the perfect size to put in your purse or in a small bag and you never have to worry about chipping in now because you always have this nail polish on hand!
maly s.
Does this nail polish chip easilY? i got a sample in my ipsy bag and it was horrible! chipped so bad the next day
Esther I.
Esther I.
Do these have the same formula as the full size and how do they compare to the Dior nail polish ?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
What color do you have?
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you have any favorite color ? let me know :)
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
How big are the mini pots? Do you think it's worth it to buy these vs a bigger one?