BY CIATÉ LONDON

A stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented nail polish. Purchase 3 Ciate Mini Paint Pots for the price of $18 ($24 value)! STEP 1: Add 3 Ciate Mini Paint Pots to your cart. STEP 2: A $6 discount will be automatically applied (one discount per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S.). The best of the best from Ciate London in super cute bite-size minis allows you to mix and match to create your own bespoke nail look. This is the perfect excuse to experiment with color from the experts at Ciate. With a wide selection of color, textures, 3D effects, and go-to essentials, there is something to suit every manicure. Get creative! Ciate nail polishes promote creativity, self-expression, and individuality through color. The sophisticated packaging inspires an incredibly artistic and effortless nail painting experience. The long handle provides you with the best strokes every time, while the 250-bristle flat brush guarantees a flawless, even finish. Ergonomically designed, the bottle's handle sits comfortably in your hand for maximum control. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ciate is increasingly garnering a respected reputation as a nail color innovator and gaining a cult following with press, bloggers, and nail polish lovers worldwide. Season to season, Ciate combines inspirations from the best in beauty, fashion, science, and design with their knowledge and obsession with anything involving nails and color to produce incredible nail polishes. Ciate Paint Pots are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, and camphor.

• I am needing a new top coat to try with my nail polish. Does this...2 Answers
  • How long does it last with this?1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish chip easilY? i got a sample in my ipsy bag ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lisa Z.
Review for: Top Coat
I received the top coat in my monthly ipsy bag. Before this, I had never heard of this brand. I am always open to trying new products and brands but I feel like this brand didn't impress me. When I applied the top coat, it was so thick and I found it difficult to apply. I feel that it doesn't have much shine and my polish looks dull. With this experience, I feel that this product is average and there are much better top coats out there. I have not personally tried the color nail polishes. Therefore, this review is solely for their top coat.
Iman O.
I got this in a gorgeous lilac shade in my Ipsy recently, and was worried at first because I saw a bunch of reviews saying it chipped easily. I put it on with low expectations, and was very pleasantly shocked to see that it lasted a whole week with no chips or dings. No exaggeration, I put about 2-3 layers on without a base or top coat, and it remained solid for exactly one whole week before showing signs of chipping at the tips. I normally don't spend more than $5 on polish, but now I want to try out their effect ones as well.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Top Coat
This stuff dries fast and leaves my nails with a flawless top coat. It doesn't take much to apply a nice thick top coat either and makes your nails look super shiny. I don't have any cons with this just yet as it exceeds my overall expectations. At first I was unhappy to receive this in my January Ipsy bag, but after getting it I will have to buy more as soon as I run out.
vanessa r.
Review for: Top Coat
I received this top coat in my Ipsy glam bag this month and I was not very excited. I've tried other things from this brand and i'm never really impressed. When I applied the top coat to my bare nail I noticed that it started to harden as I was trying to spread it evenly. The shine it left on my nail isn't too bad but it's nothing that any brand of top coat can't do.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
Review for: Top Coat
I'm a mom of two and I rarely have time to paint my nails. And when I do it chops the next day. I tried this gel top coat once and it helped them last a little longer. It dried quick too which is a must. Next time I think I'll try two coats of it and see if it helps prevent chipping. Over all I like it and if you want to try it I recommend it!
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Top Coat
I received this in an Ipsy bag this month and tested it out over the last couple of days. It's not the worst top coat in the world and and it is quick-dry, but the wear isn't spectacular. I tried it with a "cheap polish" and it's already chipped pretty badly. I prefer Formula X's XCEL system over this.
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Racing Queen
I have this color and one other in pp150-spinning teacup I love the colors but the smell that comes off of them is very strong, and there not as pigmented as they are marked to be. It takes three to four coats just to make the colors pop. There pretty bottles but not the best polish.
Moriah C.
Review for: Top Coat
I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I read the packaging and it said that this specific top coat would give you shine like if you went to the nail salon. I was an instant sceptic, but I put it on and it really is SO shiny and glossy! I could tell a difference for sure!
Rylee K.
Review for: Chinchilla
Coming from the medical field, the times I paint my nail are few and far between. However, when I do paint my nails, I love using ciate "chinchilla" colored. It's a pretty color without making your nails too bright for your clients. I definitely would recommend it!
Kayleigh B.
Review for: Top Coat
I didn't think this would be different from a typical top coat, but it totally is! It kept my nails flawless for a few days, they barely even chipped after a full session of rock climbing! I highly recommend for people who are hard on their manicures
Lennika W.
Provo, UT
Does this top coat crack or bubble over time?
Whitney B.
Albuquerque, NM
would this product fairly quickly? Im interested in trying it out!
Ashley L.
Hermitage, PA
I am going to be getting this top coat soon. How is the wear of it? Also is it high shine?
maly s.
Does this nail polish chip easilY? i got a sample in my ipsy bag and it was horrible! chipped so bad the next day
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does this have lasting power on brittle nails?