Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar Set uploaded by Misha S.Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar Set uploaded by Shayleigh G.Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar Set uploaded by Sarah K.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

An advent calendar with 19 mini nail polishes and one full-size polish for all your holiday needs. Ciate's annual Mini Mani Month is back with a super glossy upgrade for 2017. Treat yourself (or another nail polish lover) to the ultimate holiday countdown and a season full of magical holiday manis. This year's set includes 19 minis and one full-size pot of the new and improved, long-wearing, GELOLOGY formulation. Five of these are new and exclusive shades. The set also features a mini treatment base coat and a magical top coat so you can dazzle through the party season. Each product is tucked into its own box for the ultimate unwrapping experience. This set contains:- 19 x 0.17 oz/ 5 g Mini Nail Polishes in After Party, Moonlit Whispers, House of Mirrors, Champagne Kisses, Roll up Roll up, Mostly a Minx, Midnight in Paris, Cabaret, Locket, Part Time Mermaid, Big Top, Moondust, Beach Please, Palm Springs, Desert Lights, The Naked Truth, Reign Supreme, What the Shell, Cosmic Love, Maybe Baby - 0.17 oz/ 5 g Mini Nail Super Hero Base- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Mini GELOLOGY Top Coat- 0.46 oz/ 13.5 Nail Polish in Showtime It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar Set I got this with the intention of opening it each day in December but I've already opened it 🙊 lol The formula goes on smooth and evenly and dries somewhat quickly. Not super fast but definitely faster than some others. The colors are gorgeous and there are several that are simply stunning!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Advent Calendar Set is the most fun I’ve ever had with nail polish! I do have to admit that I cheated and opened all the little calendar boxes the day It arrives in the mail, but I’m so glad I did. For work reasons, I can only paint my toe nails, not my finger nails so I had so much fun trying out all their colors and toppers. #Ciate London makes amazing nail polish!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I snagged this set during the Sephora VIB sale. I love how good the value is for this set! You get sooo many pretty polished and one full size. I haven’t used all of them yet, but I know I will throughout the seasons. Decent lasting power on my nails. Definitely love the shimmery and duo chrome ones!
Jamie T.
Wellesley
This is such a fun product. I love nail polish and this calendar had so many exciting and unique colors to try. It's a great way to decide which colors you should buy in the full size. I prefer this colors over the calendar from the year prior. I will continue to buy these year after year.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster so excited to get this at Sephora! Merry Christmas to me!! First time trying Ciate Paint Pots...I am in love! Great gift set, so many beautiful polishes....will be back for more!
Emily G.
This years box was amazing. The colors were beautiful and current, the top coat was amazing, and I loved the treatment. If you're looking to test out some quality nail polishes this is the set for you (last time I checked you can still get it at sephora).
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
I got this for the month of December, it was fun to open a new polish each day. The colors are gorgeous and long lasting! I attached the color "after party" below it was one of my favs!
Jamie M.
I purchased this for myself as an early Christmas present about a month ago. It has great colors and lots of festive, glittery ones. Perfect for this time of year. I just keep switching the colors on my nails just to try another color.
Jessica W.
Good for a sampler. Comes in cool colors. Has a nice shine when it dries down. Lasts two weeks. Doesnt chip very much.
Lauriane R.
C’est tout simplement une vrai merveille 😍
J’en suis tombé amoureuse et tout les ans je l’achète
Pour les fans de nail art c’est vraiment LE bon plan !!!
Dedans vous trouverez évidement toutes vos couleurs préférées mais aussi des soins et des accessoires comme des limes à ongles par exemple
Je recommande a 100%