BY CIATÉ LONDON

A nail polish advent calendar with 18 mini nail polishes, two nail toppers, two nail treatments, a full-size polish, and a nail file. The Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set is a fun way to beautify the countdown to the holidays. These polishes are carefully packaged in individual boxes with 18 mini paint pots and one full size nail polish, including four just-released and exclusive shades. Inside one box, you'll find a special limited-edition surprise, alongside one mini treatment and two magical nail toppers plus, a sneak peek of a new nail care product. This set features cream nail shades, now in the improved GELOLOGY™ formula. Just pair them with the GELOLOGY top coat for longer, lasting wear and ultimate shine. This set contains: - 18 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Mini paint pots in Goal Digger (rose gold metallic), Boudoir (deep red), Seas the Day (bright teal), Iced Frappe (nude creamy delight), Lucky 7 (juicy orange), Pool Party (deep azure blue), Status Grow (clear), Risky Business (color-switching glitter with blue sequins), La Dolce Vita (metallic deep green), Fortune Teller (icy silver glitter), Ibiza Blues (soft violet), Pretty in Putty (putty grey), Chain Reaction (violet shimmer), Raising the Barre (deep crimson red), Antique Brooch (rose gold glitter with pink), Cupcake Queen (bright pink with blue shimmer), Raincheck (deep blue/purple), Plies Please Me (metallic silver) - 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Nail toppers (glitters) in All that Jazz (multi-color glitter topper), Starry Night (navy blue glitter topper) - 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Nail treatments - Sequined nail file - 0.46 oz/ 13.6 mL Nail polish in Meet Me at Midnight (full size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This set was my first introduction to #CiateLondon...and I love it! This brand of polish is non toxic, which is important to me but also has amazing bright colors and shimmers to choose from. I bought the advent calandra from the #CiateLondon website. It was so much fun playing with the set...I'm a huge fan and would recommend this brand to anyone looking for new polish to try.
Britanie V.
This is like a perfect product for the nail polish lover in your life, or for yourself hahaha! I absolutely love this so when I saw it I was absolutely ecstatic about it. It comes with many different colors and the bottles are a good size too.
Emily J.
I received this set for Christmas because I had been wanting to try if for quite some time. This is a must have for any person that collects nail polish. Every color you could imagine is in this and it has nail treatments, a file, and a top coat. Every color in the set is beautiful! I highly recommend!
Arianne T.
Columbus, GA
Best TOP COAT! I got to try a FULL SIZE from my IPSY bag. I LOVE THIS COAT. My nails can Last more than 2Weeks+ with no chip or scratch on my nails. I have twin little ones so I am very pleased with this Top Coat❤️
Kennedy A.
San Diego, CA
The colors are vibrant, long lasting, and you don't need to layer coats to get results. I like the range of colors you get, so there's something for every occasion. I will definitely be purchasing the top coat again so I can use it with my other polishes.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Hands down the best nail polishes ever! They are so pigmented and vibrant. You only need to coats and they look gorgeous. Not patchy and have a glossy finish where you don't need to add a top coat of you don't want to
Brianne R.
I received this kit for Christmas and love it. This is a wonderful kit of minis for someone new to Ciate, or for someone like me who likes to bring a shade or two of nail color along when traveling.

Each numbered advent box contains either a mini nail polish, mini treatment, or mini bottle of glitter topper, plus there's a nail file and one full-sized nail color. There's a selection of many different colors and finishes, and it's a fun way to try new shades.

If you don't like mini products or are only into neutral polishes, this isn't for you. The colors are fun, and the bottles are TINY. If, on the other hand (pun intended), you have trouble finishing a full bottle of polish or want endless variety, this is a fantastic set.

The packaging is beautiful, too!
#StarlitHolidayReview
Kelly L.
Midway Park, NC
It's difficult to find the right color for the mood I'm in so having a good selection is so helpful! The color was vibrant and lasted for a little less than a week before it started to wear!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I was scrolling through beauty advent calendars and this one caught my eye. I looked on the Sephora app and also checked the Ciate website to see where I could get the best deal. I actually found it at my local costco for about $30 and couldn't leave the store without it. I'm only on day 5, but I'm SUPER pleased with this product! I love Ciate nail polishes and I also love the fact that they're mini and easy to travel with! I honestly wake up excited every morning!!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I have gotten so many compliments with this polish. I don't know about others, but the formula is rich and creamy. I only needed to apply two coats with this. I passed with one coat on my pedi. I went a week with no chip with the right and proper manicure and managed to keep on for almost two weeks before taking off and going through my mani process again. I've found this to be my go to now. I love this polish.
Anastasia S.
Columbia , Ky
How is the quality of the polish? Does it last longer then comparing brands? How many coats does it take for the color to really show? I've been considering getting the set because all the colors are exactly ones I like and wear.
Tyra S.
Do these nail polishes last long? I'm looking for one with vibrant colour and one that won't chip.
Brenda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know what stores carry this product?
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this nail polish last long?