BY IPSY

Why You'll Love It A bronzer is a bronzer is a bronzer, right? Wrong! This one is spiked with amaranth and sunflower extracts, which help soothe and smooth your complexion (we love makeup that doubles as skincare). It also has oil-controlling ingredients. So aside from getting a faux sunkissed glow, you’ll stay shine-free all day. Sweep on a teeny bit or pile it on. Either way, you’ll be a bronzed goddess (never an Oopma Loompa) thanks to its neutral undertones.

Brand new mini pressed powder bronzer in a neutral brown.

Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Please note that I received the CIATÉ LONDON Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Star Island, in my April 2017 Ipsy glambag.

This brand is one of my all time favorite brand and I love many of their products. I like how this product is paraben free, gluten free, vegan, and PETA certified cruelty free.

Here is my all time favorite high end bronzer, I just love how good it looks on my skin. It’s very easy to blend and apply this product to my face, without making my face look like an orange. This product has been apart of my daily makeup routine since I have received it in my Ipsy glambag, back about a year ago. I would love to continue repurchasing this product over and over, the color is light enough that it compliments my skin tone.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,162 reviews
I got this Ciate London bamboo bronzer in an ipsy bag a lonnng time ago. I'm very fair skin so I do not use it much but I have it.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This is a really pretty matte bronzer. I have super fair skin and it doesn’t look harsh on me at all.