Ciaté London Mermaid Glow Rainbow Highlighter uploaded by Tracey L.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

Add some mermaid magic to your makeup routine with Ciaté London’s Glow-To Rainbow Highlighter.

WHY WE LOVE IT: Pretty pastels transform into a universal highlight with the swirl of a brush! Swipe across cheekbones, brow bones and your cupid’s bow for a silvery, luminous glow that really is magic

• Paraben-Free

Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The slightest sign fest swipe of my brush and just check out that pigment HOWEVER a picture just can't give you the justice it deserves it so creamy and blends effortlessly and manages to match every skin tone it's the perfect natural highlight you need but totally can make it BLING.. I never get it right with highlighters until this one.. you can get that everyday glow or that nightclub obnoxious yet sexy blinding highlight go for 1 color or swirl them together.. it's UNICORN RAINBOW APPROVED
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this highlight is really cool and I love the idea of it. The one thing I realized about it is that it's hard to get the full rainbow look on the cheek, i don't know if I'm not using the right brush. I do like the highlight it gives, it gives a good glow to the skin. I just mix all the colors together. It's really pretty!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of this or any rainbow highlight for that matter. Although it does look pretty in the packaging I can't say the same when it's applied. It's really hard to get all the colors together and when you do it just looks a mess they look chalky and not smooth at all. This was a fail for me.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the concept of this highlighter is really cool and unique which is why I love it! When applied it gives a glimmer of a rainbow on your cheek. It's really bendable and not too sparkly at all I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to try a cool new highlighter
MARIAH S.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful highlighter u can use one shade two shades all shades use on eye on cheek bones beautiful shimmer to highlight your face the colors bounce off in the sunlight for the most spectacular shimmer!!  Love me some highlights
Ashten M.
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! You don't have to use a lot of it and it does show up almost like a very light rainbow on your cheekbone and it is so cute in the light because it has a shimmery finish!
Madii H.
Madii H.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never tried this product but I heard really great things about it so hopefully one day I can try it. My friends say it has an fenomino glow and the packaging is beautiful.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product - it really does give a unique glow, plus they jumped on the rainbow trend!  Great company!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve heard very good things about this product but the color range isn’t for me. I don’t like the rainbow highlighter
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reminds me of another product I've recently seen. Very pretty on and very bright when on the cheeks
marie m.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who wants to try it for free ?
WIEM 🇹.
Is this very pigmented?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had any interest in putting a rainbow on my face. Whats so cool about it?
Bre N.
Bre N.
Huntsville
😍😍 Never tried Ciate! Is the a UK brand?!