BeautyFaceFace MakeupCiaté London
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box

Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box

by Ciaté London

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box!
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Stephanie S.
This blush is gorgeous. I received this blush in the shade "Dusk" in a Boxycharm box. I liked it so much I purchased this shade, Burnt. The blush is subtle with a hint of luminosity. It applies well and lasts a long time. The shades also compliment my dark skin tone.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,093 reviews
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Melissa B.
I like this blush it works so amazing and I love the glow that this blush brings to my face and I got it on Boxycharm and I love it a lot I wouldn’t buy it because it wasn’t so amazing but I would continue to finish it up.
Davianka D.
COLORADO
This blush is one of my favorites, it’s very soft and cute. I love how it looks on my skin.
Brittany R.
One of the prettiest blushes and looks so nice on my cheeks. I received this blush as a gift
Raegina W.
Clewiston
This is a Great product! I love it! I received this as a gift. I am really looking forward to trying others. It doesn't take much to enhance my beauty..long lasting as well.. No skin concerns at all.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Jamie D.
I have the shade Dusk and it’s a beautiful shade of a deeper but still poppy pink. It’s buildable so weather you like a nice light wash of color or want a deeper blush look this works. This lasts a good while through the day and blends out beautifully. Doesn’t accentuate pores, or any texture you may have. I definitely recommend these blushes!
Alicia P.
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Alicia P.
I love this blush one of my favorite ones i highly recommend to try this out u wouldn't be disappointed i use it every day
Lee S.
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Lee S.
The cutest blush I’ve ever used love that it’s a mixture of tones an colors I don’t use a lot of blush but when I got this I tried it an haven’t put it down very smooth application and last a while recommend to anyone who is starting to use blush to change your mind this does the trick ! Great product
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
Ciate London Marbled Light Illuminating Blusher Burnt In Box uploaded by Rachel S.
I love this blush! The color is so pretty and gives such a healthy looking flush to the cheeks. So pretty. A little goes a long way so start off light. It’s very easy to build up the color.
Gtm61betzabeth M.
Doral, FL
Su empaque es super práctico, tiene buena cantidad de producto! El color es muy bonito y combinado con los destellos dorados es espectacular! Me gusta mucho el producto!!!

Looking for your answer?