BY CIATÉ LONDON #85 in Lip Plumper

A lip primer for fuller-looking lips with a matte finish. Prime, perfect, and achieve a fuller lip look with Magic Pout Potion Lip Primer. Formulated with Volulip® technology, it reduces the appearance of feathering. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Although this plumping primer can be applied under any lip color, its performance is especially impressive when paired with matte liquid lipsticks (like the Liquid Velvet Liquid Lipstick), as it keeps the lips smooth and fuller reducing the look of texture. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This stuff is pretty good! It plumps your lips by "filling in" the wrinkles in your lips, making them appear fuller. It doesn't tingle or sting your lips to plump them. It dries down matte, but does leave a bit of a white coating on them so definitely use it under a lipstick, not by itself. I like it and I think it does what it's supposed to. It's for a more subtle plump, not crazy results.
Aileen K.
Astoria, NY
This product actually DOES plump your lips - I was pleasantly surprised! I only purchased this before my wedding because it was a primer and I wanted to ensure my lipstick would last all day through pictures, kissing, drinking, etc! It definitely got the job done and making my lips look fuller is an added bonus. I recommend waiting about a minute after applying this before you put on your lipstick. Enjoy!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I did not see my lips becoming fuller or more pouty with this product when I put it under my lip products. When I layered my other lip products on top they were layering strange and looked really cakey do not recommend
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I don't see much plump useing this lip primer. It also isnt worth the extra step in my makeup routine. Would rather not use a lip primer.
Michelle F.
This stuff is incredible. I mean, seriously incredible. The plumping is minimal, so if that's what you're looking for I'd look elsewhere. But what it does do amazingly? It makes liquid lips comfortable. I wear liquid lipstick 2-3x a week, but I can't wear it for more than a few hours without feeling SUPER uncomfortable. With this, I got about 6 hours of wear with minimal feathering (only from where I touched my mouth), ate a burrito, and it was still really comfortable. This became an immediate staple in my beauty arsenal.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Does this product really make your lips look Fuller?
janet v.
What exactlly does this product do? I'm not really sure, and if it really works, is it worth it?
janet v.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Is this worth buying? What does it do exactly?