BY CIATÉ LONDON

A lip primer for fuller-looking lips with a matte finish. Prime, perfect, and achieve a fuller lip look with Magic Pout Potion Lip Primer. Formulated with Volulip® technology, it reduces the appearance of feathering. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Although this plumping primer can be applied under any lip color, its performance is especially impressive when paired with matte liquid lipsticks (like the Liquid Velvet Liquid Lipstick), as it keeps the lips smooth and fuller reducing the look of texture.

Ciaté London Magic Pout Potion Lip Primer
  • "This stuff is incredible. I mean, seriously incredible. The plumping is minimal, so if that's what you're looking for I'd look elsewhere. But what it does do amazingly? It makes liquid lips comfortable. I wear liquid lipstick 2-3x a week, but I can't wear it for more than a few hours without feeling SUPER uncomfortable. With this, I got about 6 hours of wear with minimal feathering (only from where I touched my mouth), ate a burrito, and it was still really comfortable. This became an immediate staple in my beauty arsenal. " in 4 reviews
Chelsea C.
Austin
Product goes on with a white-ish tint which I like because it neutralizes the color of my lips so the lip color I apply over the top is truer to color. It fills in the lines on my lips and creates a smooth surface. I wish it had more of a plumping effect.
Aileen K.
Astoria, NY
This product actually DOES plump your lips - I was pleasantly surprised! I only purchased this before my wedding because it was a primer and I wanted to ensure my lipstick would last all day through pictures, kissing, drinking, etc! It definitely got the job done and making my lips look fuller is an added bonus. I recommend waiting about a minute after applying this before you put on your lipstick. Enjoy!
Amanda D.
I absolutely love this lip plumper works perfect plump slips but not too much and not too little the packaging is cute and fits perfectly in my make up bag the price was good not too pricey I would definitely recommend this to somebody else
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I did not see my lips becoming fuller or more pouty with this product when I put it under my lip products. When I layered my other lip products on top they were layering strange and looked really cakey do not recommend
Michelle F.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This stuff is pretty good! It plumps your lips by "filling in" the wrinkles in your lips, making them appear fuller. It doesn't tingle or sting your lips to plump them. It dries down matte, but does leave a bit of a white coating on them so definitely use it under a lipstick, not by itself. I like it and I think it does what it's supposed to. It's for a more subtle plump, not crazy results.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Love this primer. I use it when I decide on wearing Kylie cosmetics liquid matte lipsticks and it keeps my lips perfectly hydrated. A little goes a long way.
Karli Ashlyn R.
San Francisco, CA
Left a weird white residue on my lips, even after I added lipstick over it. Didn’t plump at all. Smells weird. Not a fan, I should return it.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I don't see much plump useing this lip primer. It also isnt worth the extra step in my makeup routine. Would rather not use a lip primer.
Alisha D.
This product is really really good when you put it on it’s like putting a concealer on but then it goes into a primer it has a sticky consistency so it’s easier to put your eyeshadow on I would buy it again there is a lot of awesome reviews saying that the product is amazing you should try it and as well I think you should try as well it’s very forkful it’s not too expensive not too expensive it’s worth the money and it lasts a long time so I will deafly definitely recommend this primer
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Does this product really make your lips look Fuller?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Is this worth buying? What does it do exactly?
janet v.
Perham, MN
What exactlly does this product do? I'm not really sure, and if it really works, is it worth it?
Lauren G.