MakeupLip MakeupLipstickCiaté London
Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick

Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Ciaté London

A long-wearing and ultra-vibrant, moisturizing matte liquid lipstick formula. Liquid Velvet™ Matte Lip Slick combines highly-pigmented, gorgeous matte, long-wearing lip color with hyaluronic acid for its intense lip-conditioning benefits so that lips appear fuller, while feeling more supple and smooth. The creamy, non-drying lip formula is infused with Ciate London's proprietary blend of moisturizing PlushPigment™, and it features high-performance pigments that glide on to lips for bold color and extreme hold. The innovative precision tip effortlessly lines and fills in lips for perfect application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

LooOks great, have you tried it?
Does this wear comfortably once it dries down?
What are everyone’s opinions on this Lippie? I love ciate London products ,but the only lip products I’ve tried of theirs is the glitter flip which dries out my lips. Wanna know of its worth the money before I purchase.
Start your review of Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This product is very close to jeffree star liquid lip stick but it lasts less than the jeffree one but it is not as drying as the jeffree one..... the color is good ...... definitely a buy...in reviews
This is my go-to liquid matte lipstick. Longevity - This is really long lasting. I can drink wine, eat gummy bears and chat the night away and not need a touch up for about 5 hours. Texture - This is a creamy texture that dries to a matte. Not tacky once it dries. Best of all, it doesn't dry out my lips like other liquid mattes do! Transfer - There is some transfer to your glass, but not enough to wear it off your lips. Applicator - It's a doe-foot type of applicator but is slightly flatter and gives a more precise line. in reviews
This is a great liquid lip. It goes on creamy and evenly. You don't need a lot of it either because it's so pigmented. It also adds a lot of moisture to your lips yet doesn't budge when you touch it. It's overall the best liquid lip I've used. in reviews
I absolutely love this product! It goes on so smooth and it wears soooo comfortable all day! Its super matte but moisturizing as well! Will absolutely buy again and I recommend it to EVERYONE!in reviews
...from the lips. But on that same note, it also makes this lipstick less transfer proof, say, compared to KvD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, which is my HG liquid lipstick formula. Overall, I am happy I tried the Ciate Liquid Velvet and would love to try more shades soon, especially the shade Kiss Me Quick, which is a gorgeous baby pink.in reviews
ezra M.
Stillwater, MN
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by ezra M.
One of my favorite lipsticks. Great for over lining yet still looking natural, doesn’t dry out the lips and has so much pigment. It isn’t the most long lasting but I don’t mind reapplying at all because of everything else. Finish is matte but still satin-like and the applicator is also very easy to use
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,391 reviews
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sandra G.
Review for: Kiss Me Quick
#mascaragallery #eyeshadowgame #lipsticklove #beautyhaul #mymakrupbag I like this but I didn't love it. When you put it on it feels a little gummy and sticky. I prefer the other brands but I will use this.
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Geriann C.
I’m not really a red lipstick type of gal. Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick on the other hand is such a nice red. It definitely is velevty and I really liked the way it dried and how it looked. It wasn’t long lasting though! Forsure take it with you places for touch ups when you’re wearing this.
Jennie W.
Lynnwood, WA
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Jennie W.
Review for: Diva
This is hands down my favorite red lipstick, I have a few from Kylie and a few stick ones from assorted brands, but this one has the most comfortable wear, it’s matte but it doesn’t dry out my lips throughout the day, it doesn’t dry down fully like most liquid lips but I don’t find it to transfer too horribly! The formula is really nice and it’s super pigmented and bright! I really really like it and am planning on ordering a bunch more shades!
Kaylee G.
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kaylee G.
Love the formula. It's a very creamy and moisturizing lipstick that dries to a soft matte finish that won't make your lips look dry and wrinkled. The shade I have is Diva, which is a true red. Normally, I don’t wear these types of red shades because your application has to be so clean and on point for it to not look messy, but the color is so bright and stunning on my pale skin. There are two things I dislike about this product. The first thing would be that it does have a fragrant (possibly floral) smell that’s strong enough to where I can almost taste it. Second thing is that I’m not a fan of the type of doe-foot applicator that this lipstick has. It’s a flexible tip that’s flat on both sides, but it tapers to a rounded point. This design is supposed to give you more precision while supposedly being beginner-friendly. But I’m not use to it so it feels clumsy and can be difficult to use.
Tala P.
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tala P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Diva
This is my favorite lipstick of all time...not just red or liquid but of ALL lipsticks!! It is so different from any other lipstick I’ve every tried, it doesn’t give you that dry feeling like others. I wore this to Disneyland last year for a full day (8am-12am) and only had to touch it up twice...with eating all day!! Definitely need to get this in other colors.
Yessy G.
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Yessy G.
This is a liquid lipstick that has a velvet texture on the lips. I like this lipstick because not only this lasts for 36 months but how opaque is awesome. The wand is like an arrow point shape where you can line your lips and don't need a lip liner. I have the shade bitter sweet and it's a gorgeous color. You can layer and it won't look crumbly or cakey on the lips. However, I prefer this than NYX. I promise you, try it out and you won't regret your purchase. :)
Brittany H.
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Brittany H.
Review for: Pin Up
Beautiful color for fall and winter. Its a great matte lipstick I think the price is pretty good. I was actually really impressed with this one.. it didn't feel cakey or anything! Its pretty long-lasting! I like it and would recommend it for sure.
Doina R.
San Antonio, TX
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Doina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Diva
I rarely use red lipsticks, but this one is my new favorite for going out. It stays in place for a long time, the lips are looking sexy, I’ve had several compliments. I like that it is not shinny. If you wear something black, this lipstick will be your accessory lol. I really really like this color (Diva). [product:ciate-london-liquid-velvet-moisturizing-matte-liquid-lipstick]
Carmen C.
Tallahassee, FL
Ciaté London Liquid Velvet™ Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Carmen C.
Review for: Bitter Sweet
Color is rich and true to the bottle. Goes on thick and smooth, dries quickly. No smudging but it will dissolve with oily food. I have the color Bittersweet and it’s the perfect grey-mauve-rose color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...