BY CIATÉ LONDON

An overnight treatment to brighten and revitalize dehydrated nails. Wake up to restored nails. This overnight nail mask is enriched in marula oil for hydrating, brightening, and revitalizing results. It also contains urea, an extremely efficient nail moisturizer that penetrates deeply to rehydrate. The unique wash-off formulation requires no polish remover and retains its active efficacy for as long as it stays on the nails. see more...

Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
This color is adorable. It is amazing and does not need multiple layers to see the true color. The size of the bottle is great also. I got it in my ipsy bag and will purchasing it again
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I love this nail polish! Ciate is one of my favorite nail polish brands! It's super cute. I received mine in my ipsy glam bag subscription. I will continue to use and hope to get more. I would recommend this nail polish to others!
Justyna B.
I have mixed feelings about this product, definitely my nails are in better condition but it's not like a permanent effect, have to use it regularly for longer results
When I first discovered this product I we very interested to see what it could do. While the whole process of my nails having a mask on was very exciting, the best day I saw no difference at all in my nails, just a strange residue on top of them!