Ciate London - Glow-To Highlighter (Starburst - champagne) uploaded by Keilah A.Ciate London - Glow-To Highlighter (Starburst - champagne) uploaded by Amanda J.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

What it does: Step into your spotlight with Ciaté London's Glow-To Highlighters. Formulated with velvetly soft pigments and celestial duo chrome pearls, they create a weightless, smooth finish. These unique, ultra-blendable luminizers perfectly capture... see more...

Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I received this as a sample in my August Ipsy bag, I was a little hesitant with trying it because I've never used Ciate makeup before, but let me tell you...this highlighter is absolutely stunning! It isn't too bright to blind the daylights out of people, its subtle, gives off the right amount of shimmer for that every day look. I've been using it to highlight anything I can, brows, cheeks, lips, everything! I am in love with this highlighter!
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
At such a great price such quality was a very big suprise! But the shade the formula and the quality are of a high end brand literally! I recommend this to anyone
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
The Ciate London Glow To Highlighter is a beautiful highlighter. I love the texture of the powder it goes on very smooth. It's nice that it doesn't have a lot of glitter so you can wear this everyday if you would like to. I have the color moondust which is very pretty.
Megan H.
Davis
I love this highlighter it is so pretty! A nice light color that is so glowy when it catches the light! And a little goes a long way so it will last you a good while. I love ciate products in general and this one is one of my favorite highlighters of all time!
Kimberley A.
Leslie
Love this highlighting effect it has. No sparkles just a illumination and natural champagne color. I would recommend to anyone. It’s sheer not pigmented. It’s long lasting and would love to try again in different color.
SHANNON G.
This product is STUNNING and absolutely pigmented. The rose gold really catches the sunlight beautifully and it is affordable! Get your glow on for an amazing deal and blind your enemies walking down the street.
Samantha H.
Lincoln, NE
This is my new favorite brand. This highlighter makes me feel like I am
Glowing. I use a blending brush so it makes this very easy to apply. It is long lasting and my glow last all day. I would buy this again!
Laura D.
hackensack
Out of all of the highlights I’ve used i will 100% say this is my favorite of all time and ever since i started using it i can’t use another brand. Every time i go out i get the “ omg this your highlight is on point!”
Mazie W.
Morton
It goes on so well. It is a little pink for my skin type but if I am feeling adventurous then I will wear it as a highlight. If not it also makes for a great color on my lid.
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
I have never used this brands highlight before and I am shaking my head on why because their highlights are GORGEOUS😍 They are smooth and pigmentated and don't bring out my textured skin at all.