BY CIATÉ LONDON #96 in Highlighter

A weightless illuminating powder highlighter. Step into your spotlight with Ciate London's Glow-To Highlighter. Formulated with velvetly soft pigments to create a weightless, smooth finish, this unique super soft luminizer provides extreme creaminess and ultra blendability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, gluten free, and free of fragrance.

Buy on Sephora
Kasey H.
Review for: Moondust
This is one of the most blinding highlights I have. I love it. It's not ashy or glittery is a nice metallic pink. And it's such a gorgeous color. Looks like skin and I would buy every color if they came out with more!
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Moondust
I kept hearing rave reviews about this highlighter and noticed it was always sold out on Sephora. So I bought into the hype I ordered the more champagne hued shade. First of all the biggest pro to this product is it's packaging. Both the outside and the inside are just darling. Designed with a pretty little star print, I first swatched this on my arm and was very hopeful as it left a pretty, glimmering glow. Then I tried it with a brush on my face and...nothing. Another layer...nothing. Two heavy layers and all I could see was the faintest of sheens. I know that just like certain eyeshadows that only look good with a finger, a highlighter sometimes just does not deliver with a brush. For the price and hoopla I expected this to be blinding. The pigmentation just isn't there, and sadly the packaging isn't enough to save it. I will be returning this item.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Starburst
So first I thought the packaging was adorable on these. It has a shimmery finish and a champagne undertone. Moondust has a pink undertone. The cons were it sits on top of the skin in an unflattering way. I also found it to look like a stripe of color on my face which I hate that look, I want a sheen or a dewy glow. I wouldn't purchase again. But that being said, if you have close to perfect skin (no texture) and you like a super intense highlight you may like these. Also, I don't think there is a good enough shade range for deeper skin tones which shouldn't even still be an issue with makeup products in my opinion.
Sai P.
Review for: Starburst
This highlighter is sooooo pigmented and so blinding and beautiful and so much more affordable than the becca or YsL or Natasha denona or my Burberry fresh glow highlighter. I love the glownit gives its amazing for night time.
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Review for: Starburst
This is by far one of my favorites highlighters! I own about 35 of them but I'm always reaching for this one. It's has a pretty good price too. Sometimes I use it as eyeshadow why not, bend the rules live a little
Jordan H.
Dade City, FL
Review for: Moondust
Omg I just have to say this product works very very good ! It is one of the best ones I have ever used and it stays on. The color is perfect and I would definitely buy it again. It is very pigmented too ! Is your looking for a goof highlighter, this is the one. I would recommend this to anyone!
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
Review for: Moondust
Super pigmented for a look to glow for the Gods! I'm really pale,and this shade still looks amazing on me. Long wearing,extremely blinding,and very affordable. Also steps up any eye look as well when used in the inner corners.
Abbie L.
Review for: Starburst
I absolutely love this product, it stayed blinding for hours in the heat of Texas! The one problem is how the product looks after those few hours, it turns green almost. Other then that it's great!! I wouldn't buy this again.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Review for: Starburst
Beautiful beautiful highlighter. It's very pigmented and it had amazing champagne undertone. It also has shimmery finish and stay on all day long. Very affordable and definitely my fav highlight as of now.
Linda Z.
Review for: Starburst
Heard wonderful things about this product so decided to give it a try . Feel it is good for all skin types has a shimmery finish . Selected this color as I am light skinned . Has a nice gold undertone not to overwhelming .
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a buttery product? I wanna know how it blends
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this!!! Has anyone else tried this enough to go out and buy it?!:/
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for more fair skin tones?
Tori P.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a BLINDING highlighter? Or a subtle highlight?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a subtle glow or more intense glow??