I really want to try this but have heard lots of different reviews on color consistency. If you’ve used these, does the glitter change the tone of the shade much? Like from warm to cold? I buy most of my makeup online and don’t want to waste money if it’s gonna und up clashing with my skin.
Cleveland, OH - il y a un an

3 answers

You [email protected] return for free at Sephora. I have like 6 and some shades have more glitter then others. The glitter is the same in the ones that do have more but some shades you barely see glitter but I still recommend because they are really pretty shades and do stay on for long time
il y a un an
Forbidden changed a bit but due to the glitter is now visible. They all do I guess to a point, but some change so you can see the like color glitter.
il y a un an
Hey! I’ve used three different colors of these, and I’ve only noticed one changing the tone of the color. It was the shade Forbidden - the color itself is a deep warm red, but after “flipping” the glitter made it much more reflective and cold toned. However, in a lighter shade like Candy, it didn’t change the tone for me at all after the glitter came in.