BY CIATÉ LONDON

A transforming glitter liquid lipstick in a metallic matte hue. Simply press lips together and watch as metallic matte liquid lipstick magically transforms into a no-mess, dazzling, multidimensional glitter lip in a fraction of the time of a traditional glitter lip look. The stay-put formulation is non-drying and totally comfortable, and will last all night with no need for retouching. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick
  • "This one my favorites. Matte to glitter liquid lip. I have fun with these easy to apply no streaks. Drys nice on the lip. Candy is my color I enjoy." in 34 reviews
  • "Long lasting. Love this brand. Affordable and easy to use. Not like most lip products ! Meets expectations" in 18 reviews
  • "I like this brand so affordable and so metallic ...so easy on my lips ... i would really recommend this bcoz it's great..." in 17 reviews
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: Infamous - berry more...
So first off I want to start by saying that I absolutely LOVE the color of this lipstick. It’s absolutely beautiful.. but I don’t enjoy the way the glitter looks. Now, if you like that kind of thing you will probably enjoy this. The glitter doesn’t feel super gross, you can’t really feel the glitter when you rub your lips together either. To me it’s just a little to much. I’d rather just have the color! It is very long lasting & a very comfortable formula!
Rachel N.
I bought my first one in shade "whisper" 2 weeks ago. It goes on fairly easy, and i love the glitter effect. My only con is that for this specific shade, it goes on a nude cool mauve tone, and as it fades off it turns into a very warm pink. The transfer is insane, and definitely does not survive food. I do not know if I just got a bad batch but while I love the color and ease of application I will not be getting this specific shade again.
Jes M.
I was pleased. I received a sample size in my very first ipsy bag. The color is Infamous and it's definitely on my must have list. The application was smooth and I liked how the brush was curved to hug my lips. It dries pretty quick and the glitter is awesome. It lasts a good while before a touch up is needed.
Kayla G.
boise
Review for: Infamous - berry more...
Beautiful shade and the change from a matte to a soft glitter is so nice! It does get a little bit drying but a good moisturizer works charms! It doesn't move around the mouth either! I think the lip is decently priced and I have suggested it already to several friends! Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Review for: Infamous - berry more...
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick is a fabulous lipgloss. I love how it glitters on my lips and how creamy it is. It doesn’t flake on my lips and it lasts a while too. You don’t even know you are wearing it that’s how awesome it feels on your lips.
Isabelle S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very skeptical when I first purchased this lipstick because usually I'm not a fan of liquid lipstick because the completely dry out my lips and I didn't really think the glitter would really show. But I was very much suprised when I tried it out myself. First off, even though this dries down matte, it is super comfortable and doesn't dry out my lips (coming from a person who usually loves creamy/hydrating lipsticks). Then there's the glitter shift. Awesome! I love that the finish starts matte and then you can change it to be glittery if you would like by pressing your lips. The more you press and more you lips the more glitter you will see. It's a very unique product. I usually wear nudes or soft pink shades so I selected the lip color called Candy, which is a very soft cool based pink. Very impressed with this lip color and excited to try out some other shades!
Katharine H.
Chesapeake
So ever since I first heard about this product, I knew I had to try it and see if I liked it. I watched a ton of reviews and was skeptical about how it wore and how it looked as most everyone liked it. I was very happy to see how it looked. It appeared darker but after revealing the glitter, it made it appear lighter and looked great.
valerie m.
Fresno , CA
I hit the jackpot I love these amazing magical glitter lippies they go so smooth and when dry they're still soft after a couple of mins you press and wallah glitter explosion on the lips..I have 4 colors Forbidden, Candy, Valentine, Whisper I'm on a mission to buy all of them 💋💄😘💜 Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick
Nicole P.
Washington, DC
Review for: Infamous - berry more...
I got this in an ipsy bag. The idea of this product is so cool - it goes on a darker matte and dries slightly lighter with all kinds of multicolored micro glitter that doesn’t flake away or look dry. The only problem I had with this is the color - Infamous is not a flattering color for blondes or people with pale skin, it’s way too dark. It also is really hard to get a clean line around the edges of your lips with this for some reason. You will definitely need a lipliner. I want to try other colors but for the high price tag for such a trendy product I’m not sure if it’s worth it. The NYX Glitter Goals Liquid Lipstick and HARD CANDY Glitter Reveal Lipcolor are cheaper alternatives.
Emily B.
Kent
Review for: Infamous - berry more...
Very very pigmented. (I got the shade Infamous) Absolutely gorgeous and not too drying. Got this in an Ipsy, so even though I like it I would not purchase this again since it’s $19 which is a little on the pricey side in my opinion. Would definitely try another color though.
Angela W.
Question has been deleted
Carol V.
Orlando, FL
Is this really pigmented and does it really becomes as gliterry as in videos?
Ashley A.
Raymore
Is it too glittery?
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,184 reviews
How does this make your lips feel? Sticky and dry or smooth and hydrated ?
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I keep watching videos of these (#kathleenlights and #lauralee) and I want them so badly!!! What a unique amazing magical idea!!!

Sephora