Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick

by Ciaté London

A transforming glitter liquid lipstick in a metallic matte hue. Simply press lips together and watch as metallic matte liquid lipstick magically transforms into a no-mess, dazzling, multidimensional glitter lip in a fraction of the time of a traditional glitter lip look. The stay-put formulation is non-drying and totally comfortable, and will last all night with no need for retouching. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Do you love this lip balm? Are you satisfied? I love it so much it is my favorite product. It is very beautiful when you touch your lips and glitter appears #ciatelondon #lipstick #glitter #CIATELONDON Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick
Doo u like it ?
HaaVe you ever tried it. ?
Start your review of Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This one my favorites. Matte to glitter liquid lip. I have fun with these easy to apply no streaks. Drys nice on the lip. Candy is my color I enjoy.in reviews
Long lasting. Love this brand. Affordable and easy to use. Not like most lip products ! Meets expectationsin reviews
I like this brand so affordable and so metallic ...so easy on my lips ... i would really recommend this bcoz it's great...in reviews
Dawn K.
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trouble - coral
I love this lip gloss ! It’s highly pigmented, great glitter, and sticks around. It’s a bit sticky , but that’s a given with any lipgloss. For the price, it’s definitely a winner worth buying.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by katelyn L.
I really like this product! Unfortunately neither of the 2 colors I have look good on me 😩 I have whisper which is a gorgeous grey mauve color with gold , yellow, green glitter and then trouble wich is a bright bright coral color with a gold glitter flip . They do dry out my lips a bit but they look so pretty!!! They get even more sparkly than the pic, the more you smack your lips together thr more glitter shows up
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by karlie P.
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by karlie P.
Review for: Infamous - berry
this liquid lip is very fun! but that’s about it. it’s very use to use, goes on matte, smack your lips together and it’s glittery! i don’t see much practical purpose for it though. i think it would be great for dance or pageants.
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Rena B.
Review for: Infamous - berry
I really like this glittery lip gloss!! It’s has a small amount of shimmer! It dries up quickly! Which gives lips the shimmery glow!! It’s lasting but wear off a little after whole day and if you eat and drink so have to reapply a little!! Other then that it’s really nice gloss!
Malia A.
Seattle
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Malia A.
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Malia A.
I like everything I have tried from this company, very good quality make up and nail polish. This lipstick is so pretty and goes on smooth and looks very good on. Like the glitter affect as well makes your lips look very pretty.
Iesha C.
Davenport, IA
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Iesha C.
Review for: Trouble - coral
I love glitter flip lipsticks and this brand is my favorite! So sad I can't find any of these anymore
Mavis D.
Gladstone, MI
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Mavis D.
Review for: Forbidden - dark red
I personally love these!!! I have a bunch of different shades. When you first apply it’s just a normal matte lipstick until you rub your lips together then the sparkles show! It’s beautiful. Only downside is it rubs off easily.
Goddess G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Goddess G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Candy - light pink
5 stars for me since I personally like this product. I love the colors and the glitter effect, however, if you're looking for something moisturizing this is definitely not for you. I had my burts bees lip balm on and my lips felt so dry after I applied. I still love this product regardless
Aisha B.
Newark, NJ
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Aisha B.
After using this product I really didn't like the color for myself. I pick that color because of my co worker, she said the color look nice on me. I tried the product it does last all day. It does make your lips dry. It stays all day but when you eat and drink something you see it on the glass and spoon. The packaging is pretty, I like how they put glitter on the body.I would recommend because it is a good product. I would buy again but it have to be a different color.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love this brand of lipgloss. It is very much similar to MAC Glass without the pro tag and thick stickiness. This product does require hourly application if you want your lips extremely glossy. However, if you’re into the sub Lyle gloss look, this brand is great for you!

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma P.
Norton canes , Staffordshire
il y a un an
Ciaté London Glitter Flip Lipstick does anyone find that some of the colours have less glitter? I love them but some arent as glittery as others?
Veronica M. il y a un an
Yes I’ve noticed that I have like 6 and some barely have any but I still like them for pretty color
dorkie R.
Dundalk, MD
il y a un an
Veronica M. il y a un an
Yes they are the best I have like 6. Some shades have more glitter then others but they do come in beautiful shades that I’ve kept anyway