Ciate London - Eyeliner Pencil - Wonderwand Gel-kohl (Black)

by Ciaté London

What it does: Ciaté London's Wonderwand Gel-kohl Eyeliner Pencil is built to give you a number of liner options. Create a precise line for defined perfection, or smudge it out using the built-in blending brush for a more sultry, smoked-out eye look....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ciate London - Eyeliner Pencil - Wonderwand Gel-kohl (Black)!
This is a pretty good eyeliner. I like how pigmented it is. It does not glide on as easy as I would like but it works.
Decorah
Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a creamy eyeliner! I love this one and it stays put for the most part :)
Grovetown , GA
Amazing product! I love this eyeliner! It stays for hours, even through heat, sweat, and other trials!
it is not good for the waterline. it smudges very easily and is too soft. it gets everywhere
Asheboro, NC
I love this eyeliner it’s super black and it doesn’t smear I use this all of the time.
Edmonton , AB
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on nicely and I love that it has an angled liner brush on the other end it makes blending so easy. I find the liner will transfer to my lower lash line but majority of liners will do this on my eye shape.
Newark
I really liked this eyeliner pencil, it is so pigmented and long lasting, it is easy to apply. I would like to try another shades of this product.
Creamy eyeliner; goes onto the waterline great, but it smudges easily and get racoon eyes- I just wish it wouldn't smudge so much.

Looking for your answer?