BeautyEyeEyeshadowCiaté London
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22

Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22

by Ciaté London

WhAt exactly is the shade of this eyeshadow?
I have this product but I see some pictures of this shade being more gold looking than how mine looks which is more purple. I would prefer the more of a gold look. Any tips for shadows to use under it or application tips?
How do you like to wear this?
Start your review of Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22!
How would you rate this product?
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,026 reviews
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Angel H.
I’m not a big fan of any type of wet eyeshadow on a wand, but I really like this. You can wear it thin as an eyeliner or have an inner lower corner accent shade on your eye. It has nice packaging. Stays closed securely. Dries completely on about 60 seconds. Very recommended.
Lexi M.
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Lexi M.
as much as i love liquid eyeshadow, this was okay. the color was more gold than pink, and the applicator came out with too much product and was a little long in my opinion.. there are others that are way better. wont be getting this again.
Kaykay R.
Simi Valley
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Kaykay R.
This ciate cream shadow is so gorgeous. So easy to apply directly or if u want a more define line u can use with a detail brush. It dries quick making it smudge proof speacially if u are creating a cutcrease with it makes it so much easier to work with. I love it if u haven't tried ciate cream shadows I would definitely Give them a try.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Tina B.
I really adore this CIATE LONDON Lustre Eyeshadow. It glides on....It's Super Sparkly & makes your 👀 POP with color. When you first look at it, it looks like a gold 💛 color, look again & it's pink 💗. It's so versatile. I wish I could find more colors like this. So Awesome! Make it Shine!!!
Katie S.
I was really surprised by this creme shadow! I got it in my May Boxycharm in the shade "Cupid" which I thought at first was a sparkly pink but when I actually used it realized that it is a lavender color with a gold shimmer and its so pretty! Ive used it in a couple of different looks and its very comfortable on my eye lids. It has really great lasting power and doesn't rub off like I thought it would. It can also ne used as a highlight. The applicator is a little awkward but I use a brush and it's very easy to apply. I always love finding new products that I wouldnt normally pick up through my boxycharm subscription. Great product!
Nichole  C.
Hazard, KY
I love this product! My momma was using it not long ago while getting ready for church one Sunday. At 1st I asked her what pallet she was using because it struck my attention and when she told me it wasn't I was shocked. It goes on beautifully and last longer than the church service! I want more please!!
Amy  E.
Ringgold, GA
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Amy  E.
the crate London cream eyeshadow. I give it 💯 in the pic u can see we’re I just added a lighter color on top . But the creamy of the eyeshadow A pause on row easy I love the color of it it will pretty much go with anything I am very satisfied this was a gift for my friend she gave me and I will definitely be buying it when I run out
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I absolutely love this creme eyeshadow. It is perfect! If you like sparkling and glittering look, this needs to be in your makeup bag. I recieved this in my BoxyCharm box and it's my favorite. I recieved so many compliments with this eyeshadow. The color is so pretty and it dries down awesome. Definitely a keeper. [product:ciate-london---eye-lustre-glitter-creme-liquid-eyeshadow-in-cupid-retail-$22]
Kaytie B.
Bristol, CT
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Kaytie B.
I received this product in my boxy charm. When it comes to liquid eyeshadows I am very picky bc a lot of them crease or move around or have tons of fallout. So I wanted to give this a try. It is a color shifting metallic eyeshadow. It says it’s supposed to be lightweight and fallout free. The packaging is super cute and colorful. I enjoy the tube that this eyeshadow came in. The doe foot flat and the slightest bit angled right by the wand. I like the applicator because it is pretty flat and it is very soft. I tried this product twice. Once by itself with nothing on the eyelid and one time with eyeshadow primer and a light pink shadow over my lid and topped it with this liquid eyeshadow. Both times I had issues with it. The liquid eyeshadows color is absolutely stunning and the glitter is not super chunky right away. It is slightly thick but it is very easy to apply to the eyelid. The first time I used it alone it was very hard to blend out. I didn’t want harsh lines in my create so I tried blending out with my finger but as soon as I started there was glitter falling all over my face. The second time when I used it as a topper it was blending out better but the fallout was awful and it started cracking in less than an hour while it was drying down. I love the color of this product but I’m not in love with the formula bc it cracks and it does have fallout I’m going to keep using to see if I can find a way that works better for this liquid eyeshadow.
Tina U.
Wausau, WI
Ciate London - Eye Lustre Glitter Creme Liquid Eyeshadow In Cupid Retail $22 uploaded by Tina U.
Ciate London eye lustre eyeshadow goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Beautuful copper color shines like a brand new penny. It has no odor. No grit or irritants that flake or sluff off into eyes. No wrinkling or creasing. Excellent, beautiful, shining. Perfect for the girl or guy on the go! So Go for it!