BeautyFaceFace MakeupCiaté London

by Ciaté London

Lock in makeup for long-lasting wear with Ciaté London's Extraordinary Translucent setting Powder. Finely milled for lightweight application and ultra-blendability, smooth this powder over concealer, and finished makeup looks for a crease-free soft-focus finish. HOW TO USE: Lightly dust oil-prone areas using a fluffy brush for a soft touch matte finish. The feather-weight powder works well under eyes to set concealer for a look that’s never cakey. Take it one step further and apply generously to areas with concealer to bake and set makeup. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and sweep off the excess. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Ciaté London's Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless!; Finely milled for lightweight application and ultra-blendability, smooth this powder over concealer, and finished makeup looks for a crease-free soft-focus finish.; Lightly dust oil-prone areas using a fluffy brush for a soft touch matte finish. The feather-weight powder works well under eyes to set concealer for a look that’s never cakey.; Take it one step further and apply generously to areas with concealer to bake and set makeup. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and sweep off the excess.

Have you ever tried using powder BEFORE foundation? How did it wortk out for you? 🤔 #f4f follow 4 follow - insta: merllamicorn Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless!
Start your review of Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless!!
Maggie S.
Dallas, TX
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Maggie S.
Review for: Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless!
Love this product! Received it in an Ipsy Glam Bag Plus in October of last year and used it up completely! Definitely works better as a finishing powder versus a setting powder for under the eyes. Great for oily skin.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Ellen C.
Review for: , , , ,
I’m so sad this is empty! This has been an awesome setting powder with great wear during the day. Blends seamlessly with my makeup! Would 100% repurchase! #empties #power #makeup #flawless[product:ciate-london-extraordinary-translucent-powder!-lightweight-and-smooth-loose-face-powder!-helps-oily-skin-look-flawless]
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Shelby J.
I received this in my September 2019 iPSY / iPSY glam bag plus beauty subscription box. I can’t say anything bad about this product or brand because I’ve loved everything that I’ve tried by them, including this product. I am more on the oily side so sometimes I like to use the light powder to soak up some of my dewy look and oiliness. It’s something that makes me look more matte and makes me less self-conscious about my shinyness. Of course this is meant to be used underneath a foundation, liquids work best with setting powders in my experience. I love this product and probably will buy this again once it’s gone and it goes on sale or I can redeem points on it. This is what iPSY had to say about the product: Why You’ll Love It: • It’s super fine, literally and figuratively. Finely-milled and blendable, this powder won’t cake or crease your makeup masterpiece. • It works hard but makes it look easy with a fragrance-free, lightweight formula that locks your look in place all day. • A soft-focus finish creates an invisible veil that won’t appear with flash photography. Take that paparazzi. • Cue the applause, this totally translucent shade works on all skin tones. About the Brand: • British beauty brand CIATÉ LONDON is beloved for their on-trend, unexpected, and innovative products—from glow-getting highlighters to setting sprays and more. Through their products, they aim to make beauty uncomplicated and attainable for all, and encourage others to express themselves through makeup. How to Use It: • To bake and set areas with concealer, pack on a generous amount of this translucent powder over the concealer and leave on for 3-5 minutes before sweeping off the excess.
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Nancy C.
Review for: , , , ,
I like the formula it contains, it leaves a beautiful appearance on your skin after applying it, your makeup lasts longer
Kelsey L.
Gilbert, AZ
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Kelsey L.
Review for: , , , ,
This is a nice setting powder. It is super lightweight and fine. It doesn’t have a gritty texture at all, which I appreciate. It didn’t cause any flashback and helped my makeup last a little longer than usual. It’s a great option but I do have some other powders I reach for more often because they work just a little better.
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Sarah B.
This was my first time using a translucent setting powder. I liked that it was sheer, absorbed any excess oil and kept my makeup from fading or cracking! However, it seemed like I had to use a lot, but it’s my first time using so maybe I just need to adjust. #cíate #makeup #loveyourskin #oilyskin [product:ciate-london-extraordinary-translucent-powder!-lightweight-and-smooth-loose-face-powder!-helps-oily-skin-look-flawless]
Mareike H.
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Mareike H.
Ciate Translucent setting powder is the perfect ending to my makeup routine and collection! I had never heard of Ciate until I received it in one of my subscription boxes. It's great for that finishing touch to foundation and makeup, or especially new to me, the baking method.. Apply foundation and concealer if you do, then apply the Ciate powder, use enough, let it rest and "bake" over the areas you wish, and then after 5 minutes or more, lightly dust off with a small brush. Amazing results!! This product is multi functional and a perfect item for any makeup lovers bag!!
Mrs.  Danita  Dana S.
It's a setting powder what can I say. It's a loose powder and I do like it. I dont use it to bake so I can't comment on that but it does set my under eye and the rest of my makeup well without being cakey. Got it in my ipsy plus bag. As always follow for follow 💯
Lanie H.
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Lanie H.
This powder performance was great. Very lightweight. Looks very natural. The packaging is pretty and looks nice on my vanity/dressing table. Recommend giving it a try.
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless! uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder looks white in a jar, no color shades, but on my skin it's Translucent and adjusts to my actual shade. It's convenient, because my skin color has different shades depending on the season and sun. It has a light coverage and I use it for setting my makeup. It's also perfect for a light No-Makeup makeup, just to make my skin look more smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
il y a un an
Katrina M. il y a un an
Ok so I watched a tiktok that said to try that and it failed horribly. It became very caked. It didn’t absorb into my skin at all and I ended up with a lot of creases highlighting my other creases. I did however have a huge success when I put my concealer over my liquid foundation and then baked my face with my powder. I use AIRSPUN and love it but I highly recommend contouring your face as well if you bake it so you don’t end up with a pale face.
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
il y a un an
Jennifer B. il y a un an
I received it in my boxycharm box. I like it. It doesn't leave your face with a white cast. That being said I don't know about flashback in photos. I am combo and it keeps my skin pretty balanced.
Stallworth 9.
Cleveland, OH
Kristina B.
Missoula, MT
il y a 2 ans
I Have been using this Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder! Lightweight and Smooth Loose Face Powder! Helps Oily Skin Look Flawless!after my concealer but sometimes can be cakey and have to redo my concealer. What’s your favorite setting powder? ?
Taryn B. il y a 2 ans
I love the Coty Airspun in Naturally Neutral. It does have a scent to it but it doesn’t bother me. I’ve been using it since I was a kid getting into my mom and grandma’s makeup. It’s that good.
Stephanie D.