BY CIATÉ LONDON #74 in Setting Spray

An oil-free, luminous priming and setting spray that creates a naturally dewy finish. Dewy Spritz from Ciate London is a beautifully lightweight, pearlescent mist designed to prep, prime, and set. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and green tea extracts, this oil-free, multitasking marvel can be used before you put on makeup to hydrate, illuminate, and prep skin for flawless application. End your routine with another spritz of the superfine, weightless mist to set makeup in place. The unique blend of iridescent pearls create a subtle, naturally dewy glimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably my all time favorite facial mist. I have very dry skin and I use this to keep my face looking hydrated throughout the day!

WHAT IS IT

Dewy Spritz, is a beautifully lightweight, pearlescent mist designed to prep, prime and set. Add the new Dewy Spritz to your makeup routine for the ultimate glowy finish that will catch everyone’s attention!

WHAT IS DOES

For use before and after makeup, this multi-tasking marvel will deeply hydrate, illuminate and prime your skin ready for a flawless base. Featuring naturally hydrating extracts to care for the skin, it will leave your complexion feeling fresh and glowing. Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Extract.

HOW TO USE

Shake before use to activate the magical blend of iridescent pearls for a subtle, naturally dewy glimmer. End your routine with a final spritz to set that makeup masterpiece in place.

Gluten-Free
Paraben-Free
Vegan Friendly
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH
I was pretty disappointed with this facial spray. The pearl shimmer that is in the bottle is beautiful. You shake the bottle and then spray your face. I think this would be a wonderful product if the sprayer was better. The sprayer on this is one of the worst I have tried. I prefer a misty type spray. However, the sprayer on this bottle makes the product shoot straight out in a very harsh way. Because of this, I find it more difficult to use. You have to take a sponge and blend the product around your face.
Jessica A.
I am new to this brand, but so far, I love it! They have products that are great quality, but also great prices, making them affordable to those that don’t have tons of money to spend on make up. This spritz is fantastic. I’ve tried other products that are similar to this, but this is one of the better ones that I’ve tried. I apply it after each layer of make up, as I do with my setting spray also. I apply a final layer on top of my final layer of make up, right before my final spritzes of setting spray. This spray gives you a dewy look without making your skin look greasy. I like using it when I use matte foundations so that my face doesn’t seem dull or too matte. Because it is clear, it is great for all skin tones! It is also okay for all skin types. I think it is a great addition to any make up routine and definitely recommend this product.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I really enjoy this spray. I use it before applying my foundation if I want a more glow he finish I will also apply this as a finishing setting spray after my foundation has set to also give myself a more natural glow
Geo B.
Super disappointed that it's not as dewy as I was expecting. It's a great spritz for your face before and after makeup or alone just to get a refreshing kind of look. It's a great makeup setter, but I was hoping for more luminescence to make it really stand out. Not worth the price if there's not a big dewy factor to it.
Amy K.
El Mirage
Let me start by saying this stuff smells AMAZING!!! I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. It helped to set my makeup, but didn’t hold for the 12hours though. Still it’s better than not using a setting spray and like I said it smells sooo good! I will continue to use this and will repurchase as it was reasonably priced.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love the smell of this so much I spray it all over my body and rub it all over us I look like a sparkly shiny crazy lady ha ha! This is one of the products that I had no idea I needed in my life until I Used it. It’s just beautiful and I highly recommend it it’s like a highlighter for all over your body!
jacqueline C.
I’ve seen so many mua get these !!! I’ve heard it’s soooo great for your skin. I would love to get to try this! It seems to be shimmery and light and also it smells great. I would like to try it out to see how it really is
Stacy B.
Jackson
Love the stuff I’ve only used it a handful of times but is far as I can remember it was really good on my skin my face tends to be more dry as where my other body parts are oily and I just offers me that extra moisture I need to stay on Matte in my face
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay if you’re looking for an amazing finish you need to try this for sure. I really like the price point for the amount of product in the bottle. It goes on very nice too. I use a whisp motion to make sure I have an even application
Jennifer A.
Gainesville, TX
How does this spray hold up?
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
Where can i find this and what does it smell like?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Does it dry up your face?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it have spikle in it?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Always wanted to try Ciate products. I love looking more dewy than matte. May have to try this out