suggested searches

37%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I am a Ciate london fan! And a Miss Piggy fan from a young age! This is cream blush which is my first time trying! The packaging is super adorable and it is suppose to smell like donuts? I wouldn't say it does. I have tan skin and I have to apply with a heavy hand to get it to show. So I would recommend this product to ppl with fair to medium skin. I do like cream blush and I thank this product for helping me transition from powder to cream. Each tin has a different finish from matte to sheer to dewy. if you are looking for a glam finishuse a brush with powder blush on top is what it takes. If your looking for a Minimalist look this is your product.
I love so many things about this palette!! Where to start! The cream formula is so soft, blendable and buildable! I just love that it is Miss Piggy as well for some reason, it is the perfect color story! I love each and every shade of blush in the palette ! It just brings a smile on my face when I look at it on my desk. So freaking cute! I also am wearing this eyeshadow from them!! --> [product:ciate-london-9-shade-eyeshadow-palette-special-edition-in-box]
The packaging to this is adorable. I was surprised to open this and it be a cream palette but that's my own fault for buying based off looks. The colours of this palette are gorgeous, very pigmented and true to pan. However I find them hard to blend out. It looks nice in my collection too