BY CIATÉ LONDON

A 20 piece eyeshadow palette, full-size liquid liner, and mini lipstick and mascara for all your holiday looks. Following the success of the debut Chloe Morello Beauty Haul by Ciate London, the duo are back with a bang to bring you an even bigger Beauty Haul for Holiday 2017. Volume 2 of this incredible collaboration includes a full-size Feirce Flicks liquid liner, a mini Liquid Velvet in Chloe's must have shade (limited-edition Sydney), and Ciate's bestselling mini Wonderwand Mascara for lashes with huge drama and a festive flutter. The hero of the haul, the 20 piece eyeshadow palette offers a mixture of matte and shimmer shades specifically formulated for ultimate blendability and massive color payoff. Carefully curated, these eyeshadows are packed full of gorgeous pigment to work with any eye color or skin tone. It's the ultimate haul for endless looks to suit every mood and occasion. This set contains:- Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette Volume 2- 0.06 fl oz/ 1.8 mL Fierce Flicks- 0.118 fl oz/ 3.5 mL Mini Wonderwand Mascara- 0.067 fl oz/ 2 mL Mini Liquid Velvet in Sydney It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ciate London products are cruelty-free. see more...

Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I Iove this palette, from simple, to Smokey, to bright and bold, you got all the shadows you need for any eye look. The shadows are super pigmented and buttery. I absolutely loved the range of colors, it allows for so much creativity. If you’re feeling uninspired you can also always look at Chloe’s tutorials for ideas using this palette. This also comes with a beautiful velvet liquid lipstick in the color Sidney. It is so flattering and wearable. It doesn’t dry your lips, it’s very comfy. I honestly wasn’t in love with the eye liner or the mascara. The mascara specially felt clumpy.
Karri P.
I’m happy with the palette based on what I paid for it. I got it during a Sephora sale while there was an additional 20 percent off on sale items. Ultimately, I paid $27, and it’s well worth that. The best part of the palette is that the shadows blend beautifully without sheering out. The worst is that they really aren’t intensely pigmented. Everything comes out pretty neutral. The biggest disappointment is the two green colors. The dark green is not obviously green at all. The light green requires a lot of packing on. The biggest positive is the third row of colors. I used the whole row to create a look and loved it. I bought the haul for the palette and consider the other items a bonus. I don’t love the eyeliner. It applies decently but smudges throughout the day. I’m on the fence about the mascara. The lip color is pretty good. It’s a nice neutral shade and has decent staying power, but is a bit drying. If I’d paid full price, I would probably have returned it. For what I paid, though, it’s worth keeping.
Manivone N.
Franklin
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. I got this on sale at Seohora for ONLY $24.50!!!! Its still on sale but its back to $34.00. I havent swatched it yet but I'm loving all of the colors so am looking to play with this soon. I love the liquid lippi 6 out of 7 days I wear a pinky nude which this kit has and I have about 30 different liquid liners and I just grab one to use but when I used Ciates it reminded me of Eyeko's liner. Just great I hope the shadows dont disappoint me but how could I complain with the price point of $24.50????!!!???!!!??
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I have to say that I was extremely disappointed and underwhelmed with this Beauty Haul. I really enjoys the eyeliner and mascara, but the lipstick shade was not for me; and the eyeshadow requires a lot of product to even show up on the eyelids.

The two pink/red ish shades were the most difficult for me to build up on my eyelids. I thought that they would be extremely pigmented as they gathered a lot of product on my brush, but after applying them to my lids; they were almost transparent. They were also very chalky and hard to work with.

As for the other shadows, many of the shimmers were extremely buttery and smooth. They also were very pigmented. The matte transition colors weren’t as pigmented as everything else, but they got the job done.

Overall, I won’t be reaching for this palette ever again; but I will definitely reach for the eyeliner and mascara.
Aileen L.
Alhambra
I would like to say that I did not like this set, especially the palette. It is not worth $37 and I will explain why. Starting with the palette, the shadows are patchy and not pigmented. They are also extremely hard to blend out. One thing that I did like was the shimmers. I think the shimmers really saved this palette because they were extremely pigmented, even without setting spray. The mascara was not that great because it clumped up my lashes(I only did 2-3 coats so i have no idea why it clumped up so badly). The eyeliner is good, but not great. It is just my preference but I just do not like the brush tip and it was hard. I barely had any ink in my eyeliner and it was not pigmented at all. The liquid lip was great however. The shade was nice and is great for everyday use. The only bad thing is that it can come off ur lip easily. Ciate London Chloe Morello's Beauty Haul by Ciate London Volume 2
Eden M.
Baltimore
I love Chloe and her channel but unfortunately this palette isn’t my go to. The colors are gorgeous but I just don’t find myself reaching for it too often since some shadows are a lot more pigmented than others and a lot of the colors aren’t too wearable. The other components are all okay, but also not go to’s for me. I will continue supporting Chloe but I don’t really love this palette.
Sidney w.
The reason I rated this 4 stars is because I like the amount of things the beauty haul gives you and I like the palette and eyeliner but not the lip stick and mascara. The lipstick is okay but I have better ones I would rather use and the mascara has the fat bristle kind of brush and is exteremly deluxe size haha. It’s almost too small to use in my opinion. I love the palette. It’s not the most pigmented palette I’ve seen and has quite a bit of fall out but I definitely like it a lot and mostly just use the weird colors on it like the green. The eyeliner is pretty good, other than the fact that it smears really easy. The only problem I had is that the bottle and eyeliner itself is just so messy. It wasn’t at first but the lid broke and now it gets everywhere so I had to throw it away.
Amanda D.
Hazel eyes are great with this color palette. I love choices of color. The product is long lasting, was a lovely surprise. I will be ordering another when this one I've had for three months finally is used up. I like the way it doesn't not sparkle too much. You know how some eyeshadow will have wayyy too much sparkle, then you catch that in your eyes...
Dejahnay G.
I read this product five stars because I have everything I need is best for any like to be in town and I drink smoky eyes is a horrible good for every day and night I would definitely buy it again because it just what I would like and when I have products that I like I want to review them and give them five stars every time because they just aren’t leav I read this product five stars because I have everything I need is best for any like to be in town and I drink smoky eyes is a horrible good for every day and night I would definitely buy it again because it just what I would likeAnd when I like a product I want to buy it again no matter what because it’s just a really amazing product and I can’t stop thinking about it because it just blows my mind on how good it is yeah I would like to review this product on YouTube to please
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This was the nicest collection I’ve ever purchased! Zero fallout, the most black felt tip liner, an amazing lippie! It was literally amazing! I had never used Ciate till this but this definitely opened me up to wanting to use them more!
melanie c.
pharr tx
Is it worth the price ??
Amanda D.
Free samples??!!
Jessica K.
How is the pigmentation of these shadows? Particularly, how are the greens!?
BeckyLeigh P.
47170
Who has this set? Do you like the wearability of it and how long does the MAKE UP last. #so want in influenstervoxbox.
Roxana L.
avon park
I wonder how it really works on a full face make up

back