MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesCiaté London
Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette

Ciaté London Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette

by Ciaté London

A 15-shade eyeshadow palette, created in collaboration with Ciate London and YouTube phenomenon Chloe Morello. The fearlessly fabulous YouTube phenomenon Chloe Morello joined forces with Ciate to bring you her ultimate essentials shadow collection. This 15-piece Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette features a collection of bestselling Ciate shades as well as a selection of shadows carefully curated by Chloe herself. With a wide number of on-trend neutrals and bold colors in matte and shimmer finishes, this palette is sure to become your one and only go-to for creating any look. This palette contains: - 15 x Eyeshadow in Fierce (cranberry shimmer), Dainty (pale flesh pink shimmer), Own It (rich purple shimmer), Happy (deep taupe shimmer), Shine Bright (medium bronze/ bronze shimmer), Vacay (wheat shimmer), Queen Bee (rich deep brown matte), Skinny Dip (light brown matte), Flirt (cranberry matte), On Fire (burnt brown matte), My Tribe (linen matte), Day Dream (deep wine matte), Unconditional (fair terracotta matte), Be Sassy (soft pink matte), Jet Setter (light rose matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

How beautiful colors 😯What about pigmentation and blending?
I love this brand, but I’ve never tried their eyeshadows. Thoughts/opinions?
Start your review of Ciaté London Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Love how pigmented these colors are! The shimmers are amazing also! Easy application and lasted all day!in reviews
I love this palette but, there are similar shades for cheaper. During this week so many neutral palettes have been coming out. I love the pigmentation though. The shadows are amazing. I have noticed that a few shadows have a ton of fallout. I don't mind but, I know some people do. All of the shades are buttery ang just feel like silk. This is a new palette and I don't think many people have raved about the palette either. I have been hearing in anti-hauls that some people are not going to buy this just because they have similar shades. I just had to try this palette out and if you are a beginner. I would recommend this palette. I would also recommend this palette top any one who wants to try this palette out. If you don't have the colors already. It's just a great buy just in case. Note' everyone is different. You may love this palette or you may dislike this palette. Stay beautiful!in reviews
...especially their browns for my brows because it seems to be the best color. The sparkle colors need to be scraped a little to really be able to get the color out. But they are great colors, they do not oxidize and they smell pretty great as well, it's a great on the go palettein reviews
Tara T.
The packaging is beautiful and the eye pots are just the right autumn colors for my skin tone and eye color. I have just been recently introduced to Ciaté and I am exploring what they have to offer. This palette screamed my name so in the cart it went. I havent gotten to try all the shades yet, but at least I will get to all of these unlike other eye shadow palettes I have purchased. #[product:ciate-london-chloe-morello-pretty-fun-&-fearless-eyeshadow-palette]
Macy C.
Orangevale, CA
Serinna S.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was drawn to the colors and overall theme of the palette. On arrival and swatch, the colors were just as beautiful. However on application, I learned what others mean when they say some eyeshadows are far too “powdery”. Unfortunately that appeared to be the case with this product. I also had issues blending together some of the colors - quickly they would fall into a muddied look. Better luck next time I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sheyra G.
mexico
Ciaté London Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sheyra G.
I love good pigmentation, the beautiful colors, plus the design color is very youthful I love it, it is the ideal to start[product:ciate-london-chloe-morello-pretty-fun-&-fearless-eyeshadow-palette]
Amina Q.
A great smokey eye can be created by this palette. Much more pigmented when compared to the others and easily blends. The colors are nice. I like the pinks in it too. A few shades are similar in it but its such a good quality palette. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Ciaté London Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jacqueline B.
The packaging of this palette is quite pretty and it comes with a big mirror. I think it has a good amount of eyeshadows for the price and the color range is very versatile. It has Matte and shimmery shadows to create endless looks. It's not as pigmented as I expected but I like the tones it contains. I would say is a very complete eyeshadow palette and a good addition to your makeup collection.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
The photo of this palette don’t match the actual colors. It’s pretty and they were really nice - but the colors aren’t as pretty as they look in the photos. I was super disappointed!
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Love it! Beautiful colors stays all day and builds easy buttery and yes another pallet worth it
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all of the colors on this palette! They're classic shades for everyday where or for night outings. The shades are very pigmented and pair well with my light skin and dark hair. I recommend this palette to all- especially if you have lighter skin and dark hair :)
Cherie P.
Anderson, SC
Coats London is anther favorite Cosmetics company of mine and so is this palette! I personally love the array of shades and will definitely be pulling this palette for fall looks soon! The quality is great at average middle-end palette price! I would repurchase this palette as well as recommend to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karri P.
Anderson, SC
il y a 4 ans
KYLIE B. il y a 3 ans
Pass!! They are so chalky and not pigmented at all. I’m so confused why everyone loves this palette!😂