BY CIATÉ LONDON #66 in Makeup Palettes

A kit of Ciate London beauty must-haves, hand-picked by Chloe Morello. It's universal shades make the Chloe Morello Beauty Haul the perfect gift for anyone. The fearlessly fabulous YouTube phemonen Chloe Morello has joined forces with Ciate London's tribe this season to bring you her ultimate beauty must-haves. This amazing beauty haul includes a 15-shade Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in an array of bestselling Ciate London shades, including a selection of shadows carefully curated by Chloe herself This set also features a mini of Ciate London's bestselling Liquid Velvet™ - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up and a mini Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic. These products are housed in a gorgeous, rose gold and deep purple makeup pouch to store these beauty essentials wherever you go. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Mini Liquid Velvet - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up (soft nude pink) - 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Mini Wonderland Mascara in Black Magic - 15 x 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in Skinny Dip (light brown matte), Unconditional (fair terracotta matte), On Fire (burnt brown matte), Queen Bee (rich deep brown matte), Shine Bright (med bronze/brown shimmer), Vaycay (wheat shimmer), My Tribe (linen matte), Be Sassy (soft pink matte), Jet Setter (light rose matte), Happy (deep taupe shimmer), Dainty (pale fleshy peach shimmer), Fierce (cranberry shimmer), Flirt (cranberry matte), Day Dream (deep wine matte), Own It (rich purple shimmer) - Limited-edition makeup pouch see more...

Brittany W.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set on a whim and it's absolutely my favorite. The colors are gorgeous, buttery, and wonderfully pigmented. They blend nicely without falling onto your face. All of these colors are so perfect for the fall/winter and can create so many looks. The liquid lip stick is a beautiful, darker nude. It would go great with most any skin complexion. The bag is really cute, too. It fits a lot of accessories and I always use it when traveling. Really worth the money - you won't regret it!!
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I'm conflicted on how many stars to give this. While I generally like the formula of the shadows, I'm not particularly inspired by this palette. I feel like there are just too many choices. You get 7 matte shades and 5 shimmers, so you are getting a decent amount of product, but I just never know what to do with it. I'm also not on board with the lip velvet they included, I feel like there could've been a better color selection instead of this rusty nude shade. Don't even get me started on this mascara. It was used exactly twice before I tossed it. It made all of my lashes stick together and just look generally horrible. I do rather enjoy the clutch it came with and the flamingos on the packaging are adorable. I just never know what to do with this palette.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set! The eye shadows are pigmented and blend out easily. The color selection is great and there are plenty of mattes and shimmers. The liquid lipstick is so velvety and a cute shade that would look good on about anyone and it lasts a good while unless you eat or drink alot. The mascara was OK but nothing great. The make up bag seems OK but I don't use makeup bags much. I only wish they would have made the box with a lid that came on and off so it could be reused as a decorative box to hold things on my vanity. Overall it is definitely worth the price!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of the lip color as the lipstick transfers very easily and is a little bright for me. But the palette is so cute and I really like the colors Chloe picked. You can do a complete look with the palette. Beware there is a lot of fall out, but as with any good palette, it's because the shadows are soft and blendable. I wish the set allowed for different lip colors, but oh well, the palette was worth it!
Andrea O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the tones in this palette, they are warm, neutral and basic. The quality is really good. They are a little creamy and easy to digest.
I have not tried lip shade or mascara still, but I love the color and I am always willing to try new masks.

The set, which is called the Chloe Morello Beauty Haul, contains the 15 shade eyeshadow palette along with:

Mini Liquid Velvet Moisturising Matte Liquid Lipstick
Wanderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara
Makeup pouch.

5 stars Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the value for this set since it includes a palette, mascara, and liquid lip for only $49! This palette has neutral mattes and beautiful new purple hues that blend so well together. I recommend this product for anyone lack color in their palette arsenal, as I was. The liquid lip is also a great color and applies so well.
randi e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this eyeshadows palette! I purchased because it was different than what all other brands have out. The purples are what got me wanting it but I love it because of how versatile they are and they blend so well. This is my first time using this brand to, I was really happy to try something completely new.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I would give this 100 stars if I could! This is by far my favorite palette I wanted to get a back up but it was no longer available anymore :( The color pay off is amazing so rich and buttery a little goes a long way! The eyeshadow stays on all day no need for touch ups. The liquid lipstick that came in the set is so complementary to the eyeshadows and mascara is awesome no running mascara . Last but not least the cute little bag that came in the set. I totally loved every! #ciatelondon
Mia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I somewhat love this palette. I love the lip color and the mascara that comes in this set. The only thing I love about the eyeshadow palette is the matte shades. They are so highly pigmented and blend out so easily. The shimmer shades however, are so hard to apply. They are not pigmented even when you spray your brush, use a dry brush, or use your fingers.
Sabrina M.
I know Palette has gotten a lot of mixed reviews but it's actually really awesome for day time and night time! It's great for all skin tones and it blends like a dream! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something that's great for everyone!!
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am really contemplating getting this!!! Should I? 😮
Where can i find this.?
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
I love the colors of this palette but the price tag has me unsure. Does anyone have this palette and how are the shadows texture and pay off? Worth it?
I've been thinking of getting this palette or the ABH modern Renaissance. Which do you think is better? Pigment wise? Blending ability? Color selection? Overall quality?
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the eyeshadow palette any good? :) I just got this yesterday because the collection looked so cute!