BY CIATÉ LONDON #69 in Makeup Palettes

A kit of Ciate London beauty must-haves, hand-picked by Chloe Morello. It's universal shades make the Chloe Morello Beauty Haul the perfect gift for anyone. The fearlessly fabulous YouTube phemonen Chloe Morello has joined forces with Ciate London's tribe this season to bring you her ultimate beauty must-haves. This amazing beauty haul includes a 15-shade Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in an array of bestselling Ciate London shades, including a selection of shadows carefully curated by Chloe herself This set also features a mini of Ciate London's bestselling Liquid Velvet™ - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up and a mini Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic. These products are housed in a gorgeous, rose gold and deep purple makeup pouch to store these beauty essentials wherever you go. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Mini Liquid Velvet - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up (soft nude pink) - 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Mini Wonderland Mascara in Black Magic - 15 x 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in Skinny Dip (light brown matte), Unconditional (fair terracotta matte), On Fire (burnt brown matte), Queen Bee (rich deep brown matte), Shine Bright (med bronze/brown shimmer), Vaycay (wheat shimmer), My Tribe (linen matte), Be Sassy (soft pink matte), Jet Setter (light rose matte), Happy (deep taupe shimmer), Dainty (pale fleshy peach shimmer), Fierce (cranberry shimmer), Flirt (cranberry matte), Day Dream (deep wine matte), Own It (rich purple shimmer) - Limited-edition makeup pouch see more...

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! What a great deal! An amazing velvet finish, can't feel it there, pigmented, universally gorgeous, matte liquid lipstick in my favorite shade from my all time favorite liquid matte lipstick collection and my new all time favorite mascara the Wonderwand Mascara that does the Too Faced Better Than S#x mascara bigger and better with no flaking.
Now onto the palette. What gorgeous colors! I'm not sure who Chloe Morello is but I love this underrated brand and every single thing they make and hope to own their entire collection from here on out because it's a hit with everything they come out with. You can tell they're as passionate about quality in makeup as I am.
The colors are amazingly pigmented and so smooth and silky during application. None of these colors are streaky. That includes the darker mattes that most shadow makers have issues with. There's little to no fallout. Dealing with finely milled, high quality shadows there will always be fallout but not here! Pretty!
Irena L.
Irena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is really nice, the mascara gives my eyelashes this awesome length and look. The lipgloss is nice but make sure to use a lip pencil (I had a bit of a hard time keeping it within the lines). The eyeshadows are a gorgeous color, my only issue is that they didnt stay on that well, a few hours after I put it on the eyeshadow was gone (might have been my mistake missing the eyeshadow base) I will definitely give it another try. The price is actually really decent for the productEdit: So I have tried this product again and this time with a primer and it still did not stay on :( very disappointed in the eyeshadow because I really liked the colors. Will have to lower the rating to 3 stars from 4 because the other 2 items are good I especially loved the mascara, will have to buy the full size one.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I love this palette. It's my second Ciate purchase and it did not disappoint. The shadows are wonderful. The texture is soo smooth and buttery. They glide on like a dream. Today I used skinny dip in my crease (a pinky peachy taupey matte), flirt on my lid ( sort of a crimson purpley matte) be sassy in my inner corners (a pinky matte) fierce as a liner ( another crimson type shimmer) and my tribe on browbones (vanilla matte). The lippie is liquid velvet in pinup. This is a mauve type liquid matte that glides on in one sweep. Dried down in seconds and I can't even feel it. The wonderwand mascara was one item I didn't think I'd like, as the wand is thick, and I really prefer a thinner wand. But it went on so smoothly and my lashes are seperated and thick. All in all this set is amazing. Love love...
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I'm conflicted on how many stars to give this. While I generally like the formula of the shadows, I'm not particularly inspired by this palette. I feel like there are just too many choices. You get 7 matte shades and 5 shimmers, so you are getting a decent amount of product, but I just never know what to do with it. I'm also not on board with the lip velvet they included, I feel like there could've been a better color selection instead of this rusty nude shade. Don't even get me started on this mascara. It was used exactly twice before I tossed it. It made all of my lashes stick together and just look generally horrible. I do rather enjoy the clutch it came with and the flamingos on the packaging are adorable. I just never know what to do with this palette.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first glance and feel, I had high hopes for this palette. The pigment seemed to be there and quality felt nice. However, when applying to the eye....it did not blend well and looked very harsh. When reviewing a palette Intry to see the good too in the palette. To be fair, I am older (38 years old) and this may have played a part in my review. I did a complete video in regards to this palette, if you would like to know more. My channel is NaomiShops on YouTube.
dana m.
dana m.
Staten Island, NY
Best holiday gift ever !!! I'm so happy I bought this kit for myself for xmas ... lol. I'm a big fan of Ciate shadow formula (loves the Olivia Palmero collection) it's so smooth and blends effortlessly. The star of this kit for me was actually the wonderland mascara. I haven't tried any of the Ciate mascaras, honestly because I thought they were gimmicky. This mascara is so BOMB !! The whole kit is awesome only thing that stinks it's limited edition 😔
Mia k.
Mia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this palette the texture of the shadows is soft and buttery. one of the shimmers needs to be wet to build up over the matte shadows but overall the palette is wonderful i love the extra items the lip color is beautiful and the mascara is amazing! the makeup bag is an added bonus and fits all the contents of the haul
Briana V.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought 3 to gift and one of myself to keep! This collection is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! !! theres is a shade or 2 that arent very pigmented but the other make up for it! I love the little extras it come with! im considering going back to sephora and buying a second one for me to keep
Karina C.
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
THESE COLORS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL you can create so many different looks with these it's incredible. They have every shadow you would need to create this look and it would look amazing on so many different skin tones because of its pigment and range in color
Jayden H.
Jayden H.
Murrieta, CA
This was my favorite holiday product of the year! The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and the velvet lipstick is amazing. This is great for everyday looks and evening looks. I would definitely
Repurchase this palette!
Where can i find this.?
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
I love the colors of this palette but the price tag has me unsure. Does anyone have this palette and how are the shadows texture and pay off? Worth it?
I've been thinking of getting this palette or the ABH modern Renaissance. Which do you think is better? Pigment wise? Blending ability? Color selection? Overall quality?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the eyeshadow palette any good? :) I just got this yesterday because the collection looked so cute!