BY CIATÉ LONDON

A kit of Ciate London beauty must-haves, hand-picked by Chloe Morello. It's universal shades make the Chloe Morello Beauty Haul the perfect gift for anyone. The fearlessly fabulous YouTube phemonen Chloe Morello has joined forces with Ciate London's tribe this season to bring you her ultimate beauty must-haves. This amazing beauty haul includes a 15-shade Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in an array of bestselling Ciate London shades, including a selection of shadows carefully curated by Chloe herself This set also features a mini of Ciate London's bestselling Liquid Velvet™ - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up and a mini Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic. These products are housed in a gorgeous, rose gold and deep purple makeup pouch to store these beauty essentials wherever you go. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Mini Liquid Velvet - Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up (soft nude pink) - 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Mini Wonderland Mascara in Black Magic - 15 x 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Pretty Fun and Fearless Eye Shadow Collection in Skinny Dip (light brown matte), Unconditional (fair terracotta matte), On Fire (burnt brown matte), Queen Bee (rich deep brown matte), Shine Bright (med bronze/brown shimmer), Vaycay (wheat shimmer), My Tribe (linen matte), Be Sassy (soft pink matte), Jet Setter (light rose matte), Happy (deep taupe shimmer), Dainty (pale fleshy peach shimmer), Fierce (cranberry shimmer), Flirt (cranberry matte), Day Dream (deep wine matte), Own It (rich purple shimmer) - Limited-edition makeup pouch see more...

Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set

Start your review of Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
New York , NY
I purchased this off the Sephora website for 50% off. I was so excited to get it for such a great deal. It was worth it, but the shadows are not excellent quality. The eyeshadow palette is beautiful. It is a great mix of neutrals with a few pops of color. I am disappointed with the pigmentation of these eyeshadows. They require a lot of building up. I have to pack them on with a damp brush to get the shade to look vibrant. Also, these eyeshadows fade throughout the day even with a primer underneath.  Overall, I would recommend this set to anyone who wants a nice makeup set. If you prefer sheer eyeshadows, then this is the palette for you. Also, if you’re a makeup beginner, this palette would be an excellent choice because it is not highly pigmented
Rock Island, IL
I used this palette SO MUCH when I first got it. The mascara and liquid lip are incredible too. The eyeshadow formula is buttery soft and nicely pigmented. I really want a full size mascara and lipstick after trying these. And Chloe did such a great job on this palette!
Louisville, KY
Wow! What a great deal! An amazing velvet finish, can't feel it there, pigmented, universally gorgeous, matte liquid lipstick in my favorite shade from my all time favorite liquid matte lipstick collection and my new all time favorite mascara the Wonderwand Mascara that does the Too Faced Better Than S#x mascara bigger and better with no flaking.
Now onto the palette. What gorgeous colors! I'm not sure who Chloe Morello is but I love this underrated brand and every single thing they make and hope to own their entire collection from here on out because it's a hit with everything they come out with. You can tell they're as passionate about quality in makeup as I am.
The colors are amazingly pigmented and so smooth and silky during application. None of these colors are streaky. That includes the darker mattes that most shadow makers have issues with. There's little to no fallout. Dealing with finely milled, high quality shadows there will always be fallout but not here! Pretty!
Recently got this set and have been pleasantly surprised. The eye palette has decent pigmentation. Not super duper pigmented but not bad at all. The shimmers are more intense when applied with your finger or with a brush spritzed with some Fix+. A few of the mattes need to built up a little bit are totally workable and blend out nicely. The liquid lipstick is a dark rose shade that's really pretty and darker than I was expecting. Applies nice and has good wear time even with light drinking & eating. Feels comfortable on the lips even though it dries matte. The mascara was the sleeper hit for me. Brush is similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex. First coat didn't see anything special but the 2nd coat made my lashes look fuller and stand out. And the makeup bag is a nice bonus. Very happy with this set!
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging is really nice, the mascara gives my eyelashes this awesome length and look. The lipgloss is nice but make sure to use a lip pencil (I had a bit of a hard time keeping it within the lines). The eyeshadows are a gorgeous color, my only issue is that they didnt stay on that well, a few hours after I put it on the eyeshadow was gone (might have been my mistake missing the eyeshadow base) I will definitely give it another try. The price is actually really decent for the productEdit: So I have tried this product again and this time with a primer and it still did not stay on :( very disappointed in the eyeshadow because I really liked the colors. Will have to lower the rating to 3 stars from 4 because the other 2 items are good I especially loved the mascara, will have to buy the full size one.
Hartselle, AL
This is a great set! The eye shadows are pigmented and blend out easily. The color selection is great and there are plenty of mattes and shimmers. The liquid lipstick is so velvety and a cute shade that would look good on about anyone and it lasts a good while unless you eat or drink alot. The mascara was OK but nothing great. The make up bag seems OK but I don't use makeup bags much. I only wish they would have made the box with a lid that came on and off so it could be reused as a decorative box to hold things on my vanity. Overall it is definitely worth the price!
Middleton, WI
I am not a fan of the lip color as the lipstick transfers very easily and is a little bright for me. But the palette is so cute and I really like the colors Chloe picked. You can do a complete look with the palette. Beware there is a lot of fall out, but as with any good palette, it's because the shadows are soft and blendable. I wish the set allowed for different lip colors, but oh well, the palette was worth it!
Holland, MI
This may be may favorite beauty purchase of all time! The palette it's self is absolutely beautifully packaged. And the colors are pretty and versatile. They good for day or night and you get glitter and matte. The quality was beyond my expectations. They are highly pigmented and very easy to blend. The lip stick and mascara that with it are both amazing as well and great bonuses. And the bag is the cherry on top. It made very well, beautiful, and hold the whole set perfectly.
Eagan, MN
Positives about this kit are that the colors are gorgeous, the palette contains a mixture of shimmers and mattes, you get a palette, mascara, lip products and cute clutch and its reasonably priced.

The biggest downside with this though, is the actual formula of shadows isn't the best or consistent. There are a handful of shadows that are good but some shimmers are very sheer and chunky, and some mattes are too hard to blend.
Doral, FL
I love the tones in this palette, they are warm, neutral and basic. The quality is really good. They are a little creamy and easy to digest.
I have not tried lip shade or mascara still, but I love the color and I am always willing to try new masks.

The set, which is called the Chloe Morello Beauty Haul, contains the 15 shade eyeshadow palette along with:

Mini Liquid Velvet Moisturising Matte Liquid Lipstick
Wanderwand Intensely Volumising Mascara
Makeup pouch.

5 stars Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am really contemplating getting this!!! Should I? 😮
Where can i find this.?
Fairlawn
I've been thinking of getting this palette or the ABH modern Renaissance. Which do you think is better? Pigment wise? Blending ability? Color selection? Overall quality?
Harlingen , TX
I love the colors of this palette but the price tag has me unsure. Does anyone have this palette and how are the shadows texture and pay off? Worth it?
New York , NY
Are the colors dupes for Abh Modern Renaissance palette?

Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email