Ciaté London Blush Pop Creme Blush

by Ciaté London

A mini pot applicator with a highly-blendable cream blush. Sweep this blush directly onto the apples of your cheeks and blend in the creamy formula with your fingertips for a rosier complexion. Infused with spherical powders, it creates a flush that's packed with a pop of color for a natural-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it just me or is this blush really working perfectly? I got these as a present a while ago and it's still going strong, makes me look so healthy and glowy. Are people still using this? I think it needs more love 💕🙌
Does this product blend easily?
Start your review of Ciaté London Blush Pop Creme Blush!
Becky R.
Review for: The One
I really love this blush! I have combination/oily skin so I never imagined using a cream blush. But this is light, easy to apply, & long-lasting. Oh! And it smells yummy!
Stephanie P.
Review for: Girls Night Out
I am not 100% sure if this is the specific shade I had in the past. I liked the idea of being able to like put this directly over foundation but I found that it dragged across the skin/would lift my foundation if I did it that way. I would recommend applying with a duo fiber brush instead.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Review for: Ciate Glow Pop - Crème Highlighter & Contour
I really like this...I love using a cream bronzer...it just blends right into the skin looking natural unlike how some bronzers look patchy and take forever to blend
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Glamazon
Glides on smoothly and leaves nice hint of color. Not overpowering. Nourishing to my skin. Pairs well with a lot of shades of eye makeup. Pigment is wonderful. Would definitely recommend to others. .
Kelly G.
Ciaté London Blush Pop Creme Blush uploaded by Kelly G.
Ciaté London Blush Pop Creme Blush uploaded by Kelly G.
Review for: Blush Pop Crème Blush by Ciate London - Glamazon - pop pink
I love this blush pop. I have it in the shade The one. It's a creme blush so it's easy to apply in the right area and so easy to blend with a brush. You could a beauty sponge but I prefer a face brush. The colour is just right for me. You can apply as little or as much as you want.