2 colors available

BY CIATE LONDON #52 in Bronzer

A lightweight powder bronzer with oil-controlling properties for a shine-free, radiant glow. Bamboo Bronzer is infused with beautifying botanical ingredients known for their smoothing, oil-controlling properties. Dust the powder onto cheekbones, collarbones, and limbs for a lasting, allover gleam. The mattifying formula helps to control shine, while the bamboo additives smooth the look of skin. Further enriched with sunflower and amamarith oils, rich in nourishing properties, they leave skin glowing, softened, hydrated, and never cakey. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Bamboo Bronzer is part of the South Beach Socialite color collection from Ciate, London-designed to create beach-to-bar results, gleaming color, and achieve dewy glowing summer makeup looks. This product is free of fragrance. see more...

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Great for the super pale fellows like myself that with no tanner even the lightest shade of foundation is too dark. This is great for pale people because it's not a very dark strong bronzer. It last all day and is great for pale individuals
Faith S.
Faith S.
Pineville, LA
Other bronzers look better on my skin than this one but it is a great product nonetheless. It controls oil really well and really does give a natural sun-kissed glow. You can use just a tiny bit or really load it on but it still looks great. I would recommend this product to other women, in fact I gave it to my friend and it looks great on her.

-PureBrunette Blog
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
I received a mini one of these to test and I dig it. Never used this brand and hardly ever use bronzer bc I'm SUPER pale and it usually makes me look orange but this blended nicely with my practically albino skin tone. It looks fresh and summery. I recommend using a damp brush though because dry brush didn't show up very well for me. Little pricey though.
Rae Q.
Rae Q.
Atlanta, GA
I received this as a sample in my Ipsy glam bag last month. I am a huge fan of Ciaté, so I was so excited to try this. This is a bit too warm of a tone for me, though. I think mixed with my natural redness it just is way too orange on my face. It's a pretty color, but it's also not too pigmented or buildable, so it fell flat for me. I think I'll use this more as a transition shade as part of an eye look than an actual bronzer, because it is pretty but it's not BRONZE, you know? At least not for me.
Christie T.
Christie T.
I think that the ciate london bamboo bronzer is really nice it works really well it goes on nice and blends really well the color is nice and the price is okay its buildable and looks really nice i would recommend it and i will be buying this at some point
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received this in my April Ipsy glam bag and when I saw I was getting another bronzer, I was a bit disappointed. I've always gotten weird colors that didn't look good on my skin, but I was pleasantly surprised by this! (I have it in the color Star Island.) The color is really nice. It's subtle, which I like as I am not really into dramatic contouring or anything. I typically stick with a more natural look, so this works well for me.
Patty F.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I received Ciate London Mini Bamboo Bronzer in the Palm Island shade in my Ipsy Glam Bag last month and I love it! I have light skin and this color looks amazing. It is very pigmented with little fall out!  It is very easy to blend and lasts all day long. It looks  great as a shadow also. It gives a beautiful, healthy glow
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I have the light shade. I think its called star island? I love it! Im super pale and its the perfect contour or bronzer shade for me. Its super light and can be built up for a bolder contour. Its great for beginners. Its one of those products that you really cant mess up when youre applying since its not crazy pigmented. I use it with a big fluffy brush in the hollows of my cheeks and temples to warm up my face. Also its not super orange and doesnt look muddy.
lizi e.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Review for: Palm
I really like this product. I am new to bronzers and I started using this . I was a little skeptical because it looks dark. I put a thin layer of this on and it matched my skin perfectly. I'd say I have lighter to medium skin. Its not too heavy and its almost weightless. I get compliments on my makeup all the time when I wear this. It works well with a highlighter. I give this product five stars
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
I got this in my ipsy bag and fell in love!! Definitely long wearing for all day use. I ordered myself a full size after the first couple days of using what I received in my bag. I have recommended to most of my girls it's a great product!!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this a good Bronzer? :)
Rita R.
Rita R.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Have you tried any products from the Ciate london line?