Ciaté London 12 Days of Ciaté London Makeup Set uploaded by Emily G.Ciaté London 12 Days of Ciaté London Makeup Set uploaded by Haydee R.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

An ultimate collection of bestselling beauty superheroes. Give your holiday makeup a sprinkle of Ciate London magic with this epic 12 piece beauty countdown. Inside you'll find a collection of the brand's bestselling beauty superheroes, including Liquid Velvet for a super pigmented and long-wearing matte lip, uber-volumizing Wonderwand Mascara, buttery-smooth eyeshadows, fearlessly fierce Wonderwand eyeliner, and much more. With a mixture of eight minis and four full-size products, this countdown of Ciate's bestselling products is the ultimate way to treat your favorite beauty junkie (as well as yourself) this holiday season. This set contains:- 3 x 0.067 fl oz/ 2 mL Liquid Velvet in Pin Up, Delight, and Oh Honey- 3 x 0.035 oz/ 1 g Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow in Dainty, Unconditional, and Fierce- 0.077 oz/ 2.2 g Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island- 0.052 oz/ 1.5 g Mini Glow To Highlighter in Moondust- 0.194 oz/ 5.5 g Mini Makeup Melter- 0.118 fl oz/ 3.5mL Mini Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic- 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g Mini Wonderwand Liner in Black- 0.06 fl oz/ 1.8 mL Fierce Flicks Liner in Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ciate London products are cruelty-free.

Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a cute set! I love advent calendar type sets. It came with a lot of different makeup, which I loved. It also had a full sized pencil eyeliner in it. I’m it a fan of single eyeshadows so I didn’t really like that it had some in there. All the colors of the makeup were gorgeous and match with a lot of different looks. Overall, it’s a cute product.
Emily G.
Fort Meade, MD
I think this is a great set to try out some new products from ciate, from this I really love the bronzer, highlighter, and mascara in here. It's a great price for all you get !
Quinn l.
Kaneohe, HI
I love this product, I love value sets and this is full of value, it is a great way to test out new products. I would regift some of the things I do not like and I simply wrap them nicely in a goodie bag or something. It is a good treat to yourself and I usually take one of these products when I did something good. I recommend this set to people who want to try out new makeup but don't want to commit to the full size.
Julie M.
Katy , TX
Love this! So cute & love the esthetic. Can’t wait to try all these products!!! Love the sizes
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
I love all Ciaté London products and this kit is not the exception. You will get deluxe minis and I think is a good option if you don’t know the brand. You get three Liquid Velvet, eyeliners, mascara, eyeshadows, bronzer, and more!
Brittany S.
Corner Brook, NL
I have tried numerous products in this and I am in love! The highlighter and liquid liner is to die for! I can't wait to try more products from ciate! Great products at a great price! Keep up the good work!