Ciate Glow Pop - Crème Highlighter & Contour - Starlight uploaded by Sabrina D.Ciate Glow Pop - Crème Highlighter & Contour - Starlight uploaded by Sabrina D.Ciate Glow Pop - Crème Highlighter & Contour - Starlight uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY CIATÉ LONDON

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A creamy highlighter with a complexion-flattering micro-shimmer that delivers a highly-blendable, light reflecting glow. Glow Pop™ helps to highlight, enhance, and add luminosity to the skin. The dome applicator allows for perfect placement every time, and the highly-blendable cream texture makes it simple to create radiant skin. Spherical micro pigments provide a lightweight shimmer finish to brighten and beautify. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Try pairing it with the Glow Pop bronzer in Honolulu to create a sculpted, contoured look, revealing the bone structure you never knew you had. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Sabrina D.
I love being the first to review! I found this product after browsing through Sephora. I am a highlight fanatic and I like to have all kinds and shades for my collection/kit. With the glow pop it was love at first swatch! Before this product, I didn't know Ciaté. It's a very pretty champagne gold, when gliding the product on, the glitters are more united and therefore "less glittery". Goes on as a cream dries as a powder. However, once blended, they separate and are more noticeable. I don't mind it since I'm a major glitter and glimmer goddess but it is build-able via layering. The texture is strange but I got used to it, I thought would be balmy but it's different. A little rough even but nothing much. Just strange because it looks so smooth. PS: I would recommend moisturizing or priming first as it is somewhat dry and then a spritz of either Fix+ or All Nighter so that it lasts and doesn't end up separating as much.